PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to St. Pat's, March 26-27?

ElaineK
February 14th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Wow, has it been almost a year already? I was a newbie USMS member, in February 2010, and the St. Pat's meet was my first meet in 32 years. :afraid:I felt so intimidated, but everyone was so encouraging and friendly at St. Pats! It's a fun meet, so I hope you all will be there!

To all of you who missed out on the meet at Auburn, you missed a GREAT meet! Congrats. to GAJA for winning!! And, congrats. to Auburn for doing such a fantastic job organizing and running a perfect swim meet! :applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

Lump
February 14th, 2011, 03:54 PM
I'll be there, and I know most all the folks that were at Auburn for GAJA will probably be there.

want2beafish
February 14th, 2011, 08:41 PM
I'll be there too. There will be an even bigger GAJA showing than at Auburn, as it's in state. We'll be separate teams, though, for the same reason. I love St. Pat's. Last year I loved it so much that I had way too much fun drinking margaritas after Sunday's session. :laugh2:

ElaineK
February 15th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I'll be there too. There will be an even bigger GAJA showing than at Auburn, as it's in state. We'll be separate teams, though, for the same reason. I love St. Pat's. Last year I loved it so much that I had way too much fun drinking margaritas after Sunday's session. :laugh2:

Sounds like fun! Post the party location for this year on this thread, so we can all join you after the meet! Bruce can be my D.D.! :applaud:

Cheers!
:chug:

want2beafish
February 15th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Sounds like fun! Post the party location for this year on this thread, so we can all join you after the meet! Bruce can be my D.D.! :applaud:

Cheers!
I would, but unfortunately I can't remember. :angel:

coachr
March 6th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Hi Elaine,

I will be there. i look forward to doing the 200 breaststroke. Have been trainging om the correct techniques.

How are you?

Mark

ElaineK
March 7th, 2011, 08:18 PM
Hi Elaine,

I will be there. i look forward to doing the 200 breaststroke. Have been trainging om the correct techniques.

How are you?

Mark

Hey Mark! Glad you will be swimming the 200 breaststroke, too! All is well with me, thanks! Did you receive my e-mail back to you?

Cheers!

livefreeswimhard
March 24th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Is the psych sheet out yet? Il be driving from Savannah and wondering if the meet is still on.

hnatkin
March 24th, 2011, 08:40 PM
Yes https://www.clubassistant.com/c/7BB0607/file/Meet%20Results/stpatpsychsheet.pdf

ElaineK
March 24th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Yes https://www.clubassistant.com/c/7BB0607/file/Meet%20Results/stpatpsychsheet.pdf

Thanks, Heidi! :applaud:

livefreeswimhard
March 25th, 2011, 09:30 AM
Thanks. Do any of you know a good place to swim some laps near the Chamblee pool? Im asking because it will be closed by the time I get to Atlanta. Thanks again.

Lump
March 25th, 2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks. Do any of you know a good place to swim some laps near the Chamblee pool? Im asking because it will be closed by the time I get to Atlanta. Thanks again.

Not other than a hotel or "maybe" down at GA Tech, I don't know their hours or public policies though.