PDA

View Full Version : Preferred Goggle Brand/Model

EJB190
February 18th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Title explains it all. What kind(s) do you like best?

JimRude
February 19th, 2011, 12:32 AM
TYR Socket Rockets.

- Relatively cheap
- Long lasting
- Infinitely adjustable
- Good for big (broken) noses
- Old school

jaadams1
February 19th, 2011, 12:42 AM
Plain ol' swedes...cheap and they get the job done.
I've been using the same green colored pair since at least 2001 or so. I added the bungie cord type of straps to them in 2001 after I got a free sample at the ASCA Clinic in New Orleans. They hold up forever, the lenses are a bit scratched, but still keep the water out.
I use a newer version of the same thing for racing in meets though, red colored lenses, with a red bungie cord strap.
:groovy:

That Guy
February 19th, 2011, 01:33 AM
Speedo Baja. They provide good peripheral vision when I swim LCM backstroke outdoors. They stay on when I dive in. They fit fine over my considerable nose. They have good durability. :bliss:

Amy T
February 19th, 2011, 07:29 AM
Speedo Women's Vanquisher in Magenta. I love them, they're super comfy, and I don't have to tighten them so they squeeze my face. I have big eyes and a small nose, so the multiple nose pieces are great. Sdaly, my blue pair broke (the nose piece snapped off, bringing part of the eye piece with it) after half a year. That being said, I'd kindof abused them becasue I was scared to leave them anywhere while I was in France last summer.

jethro
February 19th, 2011, 08:03 AM
I prefer the Speedo Aqua Socket. The main reason is that for me, these goggles have never, ever leaked on a dive. It took me a long time of trying different goggles out until I found one like that. I'm convinced there is something unusual about the shape of my head.

smontanaro
February 19th, 2011, 12:51 PM
I am a Socket Rocket convert as well. I have three or four in my bag at all times.

Lump
February 19th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Speedo Vanquisher (Blue or Black) for indoor
Speedo Vanquisher Plus (Mirrored) for outdoor

also like Speedo Speed Socket Plus (Mirrored) for competition

Speedo
February 19th, 2011, 01:59 PM
Plain ol' swedes...cheap and they get the job done.
I've been using the same green colored pair since at least 2001 or so. I added the bungie cord type of straps to them in 2001 after I got a free sample at the ASCA Clinic in New Orleans. They hold up forever, the lenses are a bit scratched, but still keep the water out.
I use a newer version of the same thing for racing in meets though, red colored lenses, with a red bungie cord strap.
:groovy:Same setup as this.

ElaineK
February 19th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Same setup as this.

What? You don't wear Speedo goggles? :bolt:

orca1946
February 19th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Sprrdo in different names as long as they keep H2o out of my contacts!:applaud:

Speedo
February 19th, 2011, 03:24 PM
What? You don't wear Speedo goggles? :bolt:I raced for a cycling team that thought it was amusing that cycling wasn't the first sport I had participated in that requires one to shave their legs. They nicknamed me speedo after the type of suit, I assume. I have no allegience to the brand whatsoever.

nkfrench
February 19th, 2011, 06:18 PM
Hydrospex Jrs. The kiddy smaller frame fits my relatively narrow face and close-set eyes.

Tried some similar Tyr goggles. Liked them, but the lenses separated from the goggle frame over time. I want goggles that don't need to be babied.

Have to have the 1-piece frame, the ones with a separate nosepiece put a little too much pressure on my tear ducts which inflamed them, caused dry eye, which resulted in repeated episodes of pink-eye. It took a while to make the connection between goggle style and eye infections.

The neoprene seal goggles were nice at first but the rubber "alligatored" over time. The rough texture and whatever funk was growing on them caused some skin problems.

Another pair of goggles with a silicone seal hurt like CRAZY.

Fit is crucial. A good fit will keep the contact lens from being flooded without having to be torqued down enough to cause raccoon eyes. However, I do tighten the straps if I am going to be doing any block starts.

Tried swedes. Torture!

That Guy
February 19th, 2011, 06:43 PM
The neoprene seal goggles were nice at first but the rubber "alligatored" over time. The rough texture and whatever funk was growing on them caused some skin problems.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoprene#Precautions

I stopped using neoprene goggles in 9th grade. And then the red swollen circles that I had had for months around each eye went away, never to return.

new
February 19th, 2011, 06:46 PM
I use speedo vanquisher mirrored
------------------------------------------------

Hey, this is kind of a random question, but I don't want to open a thread, and this is the only US forum I log into.

I just uploaded this video to youtube, and I used 1 min of copied material of JFK talking about the moon.

But it says that my video is blocked in the us and other countries due to this "copy".

This is the link:

YouTube - Progress is: satisfying needs in equilibrium

I just need ONE person from the US to tell me if they can watch it or if it's blocked.

Thanks, and sorry for the random post. :angel:

BTW: I'm not in ohio anymore

jethro
February 19th, 2011, 07:05 PM
I use speedo vanquisher mirrored
------------------------------------------------

Hey, this is kind of a random question, but I don't want to open a thread, and this is the only US forum I log into.

I just uploaded this video to youtube, and I used 1 min of copied material of JFK talking about the moon.

But it says that my video is blocked in the us and other countries due to this "copy".

This is the link:

YouTube - Progress is: satisfying needs in equilibrium (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TptPc9qYywI)

I just need ONE person from the US to tell me if they can watch it or if it's blocked.

Thanks, and sorry for the random post. :angel:

BTW: I'm not in ohio anymore

It plays just fine for me, and I am in Ohio.

Speedo
February 19th, 2011, 07:36 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoprene#Precautions

I stopped using neoprene goggles in 9th grade. And then the red swollen circles that I had had for months around each eye went away, never to return.That sounds awful. A girl on my college team had an allergic reaction to neoprene and lost pigment where you describe, never to return.

Lump
February 19th, 2011, 07:37 PM
I have no allegience to the brand whatsoever.

I do, I actually work for Speedo!:D

TriBob
February 19th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Kaiman AquaSphere. I just tried the Vanguisher; but, they fogged up before I was done my warm up.

aquageek
February 19th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Kaiman AquaSphere. I just tried the Vanguisher; but, they fogged up before I was done my warm up.

How can I be expected to be kinder and gentler when someone tees up something like this for me?

Swedes and a bungy, like Speedo and jaadams. I can't understand why anyone would wear anything else - inexpensive, all colors, indestructible, leak-proof.

Lump
February 19th, 2011, 08:16 PM

1. Keep your fingers out of them
2. Use Speedo Anti-fog

I put a couple squirt in my goggles after every workout and my goggles NEVER fog up. The initial anti-fog coating will last for awhile, but I always use the anti-fog as well after a week or so. Before I dive in for practice I dip them in the pool, put them on, and never have to fuss with them during my 90 mintue workouts. Pool, lake, salt...all the same.

I've never quite understood why Tri folks wear BIGGER goggles, masks, etc. For one, they look goofy as hell. Second, they are huge and do nothing but add resistance in the water. I mean you only need so much vision, perifrial or other. If you need to see THAT much, why not put a clear glass sphere on your head and look like a deep sea diver?! :D

ColoJoel
February 19th, 2011, 11:28 PM
I use Speedo Vanquishers & I am very pleased with them. I keep them in a jar of dilute baby shampoo when not actually using them -- My oldest pair is close to a year old, doesn't leak & is quite clear still. :applaud:

philoswimmer
February 20th, 2011, 12:37 AM
I've never quite understood why Tri folks wear BIGGER goggles, masks, etc. For one, they look goofy as hell. Second, they are huge and do nothing but add resistance in the water. I mean you only need so much vision, perifrial or other. If you need to see THAT much, why not put a clear glass sphere on your head and look like a deep sea diver?! :D

I guess I'm with the tri folks in wearing big, goofy goggles... I wear Barracudas because they are comfortable on my face and because my eyelashes don't hit the front of the goggles (which is annoying as hell!). And I can get them with prescription lenses. Or are there bigger goggles than Barracudas out there?? Do people race in masks??

aquageek
February 20th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Or are there bigger goggles than Barracudas out there?? Do people race in masks??

Aquasphere seems to have cornered the market on the big goofy masks and tris flocks like lemurs to them. I've seen a few folks here and there race in them at meets, but no one fast. They certainly have the reputation of being comfortable. I just don't see how you can train or race in them.

jgale
February 20th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Speedo Vanquishers for both the pool and openwater. I preferred the mirrored versions generally but use the non-mirrored amber versions in dark pools or for early morning openwater swims in low light conditions. Tried Tyr Socket Rockets when I first started swimming. They were comfortable but had trouble with them going off the blocks. Tried various models from Speedo, Barracuda, and Aquasphere but never looked back after trying the Vanquishers.

philoswimmer
February 20th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Aquasphere seems to have cornered the market on the big goofy masks and tris flocks like lemurs to them. I've seen a few folks here and there race in them at meets, but no one fast. They certainly have the reputation of being comfortable. I just don't see how you can train or race in them.

What, like these things (http://www.aquasphereswim.com/us/index.php/products/eye-protection/110)? I guess I haven't seen anyone wear those in our workouts! Compared to those, mine (http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/2259.htm) are tiny.

Atlantic
February 20th, 2011, 01:22 PM
I currently wear metallic TYR Torrents. However, it looks like TYR is not making them anymore. It's probably a good thing, the gaskets get warped and yellow pretty quickly. I just bought a pair of the Speedo Vanquishers (the mirror/red ones)... they feel really comfy.

I wore Sweedes thru HS and college... and I cannot wear them anymore, they leak constantly and bust off on my starts. I really miss only having to pay $4 for goggles... and Sweedes seem to last FOREVER compared to what I'm using now.

jbs
February 20th, 2011, 02:57 PM
Used to wear Swedes until I got tired of not being able to see (I don't wear contacts). Tried a bunch of prescription goggles before settling on Speedo vanquisher prescription goggles.

If I ever get contacts, though, I'd go back to Swedes.

evmo
February 20th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I've always used Swedes, training and racing. They're indestructible, surprisingly comfortable (once you're used to them), and have excellent vision. As long as the straps are moderately tight and the nose-piece is correctly fitted, they never leak - even off starts. I like the mirrored version for outdoor backstroke. I replace them only when the eye pieces get so scratched that I can't read the pace clock.

The only setting where I wouldn't recommend Swedes is in open water events with mass starts. It's pretty easy to get kicked in the face, and if you're wearing Swedes that's an eye injury waiting to happen. For OW mass starts I use the Blueseventy Hydra Vision, but anything with a gasket will provide some protection.

TriBob
February 20th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Glad I can provide some entertainment. :)

Lump
February 20th, 2011, 07:50 PM
Glad I can provide some entertainment. :)

Sorry, not a personal shot, just an observation. If it works for you "wear it" is my moto....function over fashion.

TriBob
February 20th, 2011, 08:53 PM
Sorry, not a personal shot, just an observation. If it works for you "wear it" is my moto....function over fashion.

Your suggestion was very useful, thank you.

As an open water swimmer, the Aquasphere is very good. I have been using it for over 6 years. I tried the Vanquisher because I want to do some indoor meets.

I will read between the sarcasm for recommendations.

aztimm
February 20th, 2011, 09:00 PM
I tried all sorts of goggles when I got somewhat serious with swimming, but none seemed to fit just right and they all leaked.

I've been wearing TYR Racetech for around 14 years and won't wear anything else unless I absolutely have to. They have multiple colors, and a Metalized/mirrored version, especially handy for outdoor swimming here in the AZ sun. I think the normal goggles are around $8-9, and the mirrored $15-16. They generally last me at least 3-4 months, although I've had some for more than 6. That is with swimming 4-6 days a week.

I'm sure there's probably something better that's come out since, but I'm just too lazy to go through all the agony of trying out goggles again.

larsoda
February 21st, 2011, 12:25 AM
Mostly Swedes, but I'm not sophisticated enough to replace the straps with bungies...yet

Speedo vanquisher prescription for those days when I'm too lazy to put in my contacts

Blue Seventy Hydras for OW.

bud
February 21st, 2011, 09:37 AM
I'm particularly fond of the Kiefer (http://www.kiefer.com/) brand Goggles (http://www.kiefer.com/GroupDetails/GroupLanding2.aspx?gid={78d5f32b-ae4f-417c-ae62-824107925e9b}&SearchType=_GROUP_SEARCH&GroupName=Kiefer+Goggles&bcrumb=false&). The quality is decent, styles are fairly consistent, and I always know where to find them (on-line). Very well priced for the quality too.

The Kiefer Optical Swim Goggle (http://www.kiefer.com/ProductDetails/StyleMasterDetails.aspx?pid={c7ef7fdc-b543-4214-8db9-42edc074a9cf}&gid={78d5f32b-ae4f-417c-ae62-824107925e9b}&GroupName=Kiefer+Goggles&pname=Kiefer+Optical+Swim+Goggle&Referer=&Alias=&ptct=GL2-SR&CTitle=&) is really nice if you need Corrective Lens Goggles. If you take really good care of the lenses they can last a really long time... as you can buy individual parts and repair kits (at least you used to... I can't find them now... bummer). I guess I'm fortunate that I can get them to fit my face, but they have a lot of adjustments, so I reckon they will fit most folks.

Another thing I really like about their Optical Goggle is that it has great peripheral vision (non-corrected, but there). I do a fair amount of swimming and drills on my back, so this is a highly desired feature for me. They used to make an identical non-corrective pair that worked well, but unfortunately they discontinued it (so product changes will happen).

For when I wear my contact lenses I tried the Kiefer Performer Swim Goggle (http://www.kiefer.com/ProductDetails/StyleMasterDetails.aspx?pid={d55777c6-ad27-45b9-ae9d-3b54382dc04a}&gid={78d5f32b-ae4f-417c-ae62-824107925e9b}&GroupName=Kiefer+Goggles&pname=Kiefer+Performer+Swim+Goggle&Referer=&Alias=&ptct=GL2-SR&CTitle=&) ($12) Which are OK, but have limited peripheral vision, and no nose-bridge adjustment.... I prefer the Kiefer Tempest Swim Goggle (http://www.kiefer.com/ProductDetails/StyleMasterDetails.aspx?pid={5c7d22a4-45b4-4c96-93b5-a5ee6328e99f}&gid={78d5f32b-ae4f-417c-ae62-824107925e9b}&GroupName=Kiefer+Goggles&pname=Kiefer+Tempest+Swim+Goggle&Referer=&Alias=&ptct=GL2-SR&CTitle=&) ($6) as they have better (though not excellent) peripheral vision, and a nice nose bridge adjustment (I often have difficulty finding goggles that don't dig into, or are interfered with by my nose bridge)... so they are far more comfortable... plus they are less expensive, yet still very good quality.

Have Fun!

Zurn
February 21st, 2011, 05:20 PM
Speedo Aqua Socket Mirrored in silver. I use barracuda anti-fog before every workout and they never fog up. I used to wear swedes but I don't like the marks on my nose. I wear contacts and have never had an issue with either the swedes or aqua sockets leaking.

nhc
February 21st, 2011, 05:35 PM
Regarding the possible effect of sizes and styles of goggles on races (speed), the responses here seemed to suggest that there is little effect. Or perhaps we need more feedback? :rolleyes:

Bobinator
February 22nd, 2011, 09:07 PM
What, like these things (http://www.aquasphereswim.com/us/index.php/products/eye-protection/110)? I guess I haven't seen anyone wear those in our workouts! Compared to those, mine (http://www.swimoutlet.com/product_p/2259.htm) are tiny.

HI Philo!
I have a couple pairs of Vista's. The reason I purchased these goofy looking things is because they do not leave rings around my eyes. When I hit age 54 I noticed the goggle rings lasted all day long. I had people coming up to me late in the afternoon (after a morning swim) asking me if I was okay, my eyes were so red and ringed they thought I had been crying. I guess my skin has thinned out a bit around the eyes and it just doesn't bounce back like it used to. I don't dive or race with the vista's but otherwise for training they are comfy and I can leave the pool without looking like a red-rimmed raccoon!!

philoswimmer
February 22nd, 2011, 09:42 PM
HI Philo!
I have a couple pairs of Vista's. The reason I purchased these goofy looking things is because they do not leave rings around my eyes. When I hit age 54 I noticed the goggle rings lasted all day long. I had people coming up to me late in the afternoon (after a morning swim) asking me if I was okay, my eyes were so red and ringed they thought I had been crying. I guess my skin has thinned out a bit around the eyes and it just doesn't bounce back like it used to. I don't dive or race with the vista's but otherwise for training they are comfy and I can leave the pool without looking like a red-rimmed raccoon!!

Ah, ok, that makes sense. With the foam on my Barracudas I don't get red rings. Just a very bad tan from swimming outside all year round. It would be even worse with a mask! :afraid:

Bobinator
February 22nd, 2011, 11:26 PM
Ah, ok, that makes sense. With the foam on my Barracudas I don't get red rings. Just a very bad tan from swimming outside all year round. It would be even worse with a mask! :afraid:

i used to wear Barracudas (20 yrs ago) and loved them! What model do you wear? The B300 looks interesting.

RadSwim
February 22nd, 2011, 11:38 PM
As a fitness swimmer, comfort wins out over minimal drag. Further, conventional goggles put pressure on my upper eyelid and cause blepharospasm (eyelid twitch), which is really annoying.

I switched to the giant AquaSphere Seal mask shortly after it came on the market -- no more blepharospasm. The Seal mask was my favorite until the more streamlined Vista mask was introduced about 2 years ago.

Avoid the Seal XP mask -- the skirt is not silicon, so it has a very short useful life before it rolls, folds or cracks and leaks.

More recently, the oversized Kayenne goggle with a thick, soft seal was introduced. This is the first goggle that works for me, but I still haven't entirely switched away from my Vista mask.

philoswimmer
February 23rd, 2011, 12:28 AM
i used to wear Barracudas (20 yrs ago) and loved them! What model do you wear? The B300 looks interesting.

That's the one that I wear. They are a good fit for my face.

Bobinator
February 23rd, 2011, 08:28 AM
Thanks Philo, I'm going to order a pair tonight. The standards are just so big. The b-200's look a little more streamline. Do they still have the replaceable white foam?

philoswimmer
February 23rd, 2011, 11:56 AM
Thanks Philo, I'm going to order a pair tonight. The standards are just so big. The b-200's look a little more streamline. Do they still have the replaceable white foam?

I've never tried the B-200s. From the pictures, the B-300s that I wear look a little smaller, but probably shape preference comes into play here.

The goggles still have the white foam, but I am not sure if Barracuda still sells replacement foam. If you find any, please let me know! I just do my best to take care of the foam. After workouts, I rinse my goggles and hang them to dry. Occasionally, they get moldy, and then I used vinegar to get the mold off, or if it's really bad, bleach (but don't use both vinegar and bleach together -- the fumes are toxic!)

ElaineK
February 23rd, 2011, 02:01 PM
HI Philo!

I bought a pair of Aquasphere Seal XP Lady's for the same reason; I was hoping they wouldn't leave deep marks around my eyes. Instead, I found just the opposite! :bitching: No matter how loose I adjusted the strap, they would stick to my face like white on rice. I couldn't loosen the suction; it was all or nothing! So, I now have a perfectly good pair of goggles sitting around... If anybody is interested in them, send me a PM. I'll be at Nationals and would be happy to make a trade for a pair of my current favorites: Tyr Petite Femme T72. They fit my narrow face well and only leave marks on the outside corners of my eyes; not bad considering the alternative...

philoswimmer
February 23rd, 2011, 04:33 PM
I bought a pair of Aquasphere Seal XP Lady's for the same reason; I was hoping they wouldn't leave deep marks around my eyes. Instead, I found just the opposite! :bitching: No matter how loose I adjusted the strap, they would stick to my face like white on rice. I couldn't loosen the suction; it was all or nothing! So, I now have a perfectly good pair of goggles sitting around... If anybody is interested in them, send me a PM. I'll be at Nationals and would be happy to make a trade for a pair of my current favorites: Tyr Petite Femme T72. They fit my narrow face well and only leave marks on the outside corners of my eyes; not bad considering the alternative...

I looked in the mirror right after my workout today to confirm: the Barracudas with the foam do not leave any marks on my face at all. The only mark on my face was across my forehead where my cap was!

ElaineK
February 23rd, 2011, 05:33 PM
I looked in the mirror right after my workout today to confirm: the Barracudas with the foam do not leave any marks on my face at all. The only mark on my face was across my forehead where my cap was!

How do you think that goggle would fit on a narrow face? Hmmm, if you think it would work, it may have to become my new favorite goggle! :agree:

philoswimmer
February 23rd, 2011, 05:50 PM
How do you think that goggle would fit on a narrow face? Hmmm, if you think it would work, it may have to become my new favorite goggle! :agree:

According to the woman who fit my eyeglasses, I have a narrow face. (I guess she's right... just looks like a face to me). So, yes, it might work for you.

One thing I'm surprised that no one mentioned in this thread... the best thing you can do is to see the goggles in a store and put them against your face to see if they "stick" briefly or if there are gaps. Of course, there's a lot more goggles out there in Internet land than you can find in stores. But I have seen the Barracuda B300s in some stores, so it's worth a shot.

Fair warning: People think Barracudas are dorky. I think one of the advantages of being older, though, is not giving a crap.

ElaineK
February 23rd, 2011, 06:13 PM
According to the woman who fit my eyeglasses, I have a narrow face. (I guess she's right... just looks like a face to me). So, yes, it might work for you.

One thing I'm surprised that no one mentioned in this thread... the best thing you can do is to see the goggles in a store and put them against your face to see if they "stick" briefly or if there are gaps. Of course, there's a lot more goggles out there in Internet land than you can find in stores. But I have seen the Barracuda B300s in some stores, so it's worth a shot.

Fair warning: People think Barracudas are dorky. I think one of the advantages of being older, though, is not giving a crap.

Thanks for the info. on the Barracudas. It sounds like they could work great for training. Then, I can use my Tyr goggles for meets.

As for trying them on in a store, I did that at Dick's Sporting Goods when I purchased my first pair of goggles in 32 years. I tried on every single pair until the last pair finally fit! (What a hassle taking them in and out of the packages and trying to get them to look like the package was never opened... Thankfully, the store clerk was the one who suggested trying them all on!)

Obviously I don't give a crap what people think, because I bought those Aquasphere Seal goggles which are bigger than the Barracudas. And, if really I cared what people thought, I would not keep posting on the forums in the way I LIKE to post! :D

philoswimmer
February 23rd, 2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks for the info. on the Barracudas. It sounds like they could work great for training. Then, I can use my Tyr goggles for meets.

Yeah... I just decided to race with mine. They are what I'm used to and it didn't seem to me that the profile was different enough to make a difference, or, to make enough of a difference given the way that I swim.

Obviously I don't give a crap what people think, because I bought those Aquasphere Seal goggles which are bigger than the Barracudas. And, if really I cared what people thought, I would not keep posting on the forums in the way I LIKE to post! :D

Fair enough. :agree:

Woofus B. Loofus
February 23rd, 2011, 07:28 PM
I use the smallest over-the-counter prescription Barracuda model, the Medalist. It has the foam cushion, and is advertised for smaller faces. My manface is normal size, so I just put in a wider nose bridge and the fit is leak-free and comfortable. No eye rings after a long workout. The Medalist is roughly the same shape and size as other racing goggles, so no dork effect.

Barracuda can recondition your foam and straps cheaply enough, or you can buy repair kits and do it yourself. Here's their website: http://skylinenw.com
or just google Barracuda goggles.

BTW, USMS members get a 10% discount and free shipping.:banana:

ElaineK
February 23rd, 2011, 09:16 PM
I use the smallest over-the-counter prescription Barracuda model, the Medalist. It has the foam cushion, and is advertised for smaller faces. My manface is normal size, so I just put in a wider nose bridge and the fit is leak-free and comfortable. No eye rings after a long workout. The Medalist is roughly the same shape and size as other racing goggles, so no dork effect.

Barracuda can recondition your foam and straps cheaply enough, or you can buy repair kits and do it yourself. Here's their website: http://skylinenw.com
or just google Barracuda goggles.

BTW, USMS members get a 10% discount and free shipping.:banana:

Thanks for the info., Woofus!

EJB190
February 23rd, 2011, 09:21 PM
Remember the goggles with holographic images in the lenses. I remember I had a pair when I was like 6 years old (1996). Those were so cool back then. I wish they still made them.

Now I prefer aquasockets and vanquishers.

zippy81
February 23rd, 2011, 10:40 PM
Speedo Sprint clear...I'm a pretty plain guy that doesn't like change

TimJ
February 24th, 2011, 09:04 PM
Speedo Sprints. $5.99 at Academy... I use them until the foam pad tears off and then I throw them away.

More protection for those ever-so-pleasant fists and feet to the face during the start?:dunno: