PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to YMCA Nationals? I need a counter please

Donna
March 18th, 2011, 12:52 PM
For those of you heading to YMCA Nationals I am in need of a counter for both the 1650 and 1000 Free's. Any volunteers?

want2beafish
March 18th, 2011, 02:40 PM
Donna, just wanted to let you know that I've decided against going to Y Nats due to timing and funds. Otherwise I would definitely count for you. Unfortunately I'm not sure which of the people I know might be going in for the distance day. If I hear that anyone is, I'll see if they might be able to help you out.

Donna
March 18th, 2011, 08:10 PM
I saw you were not listed in the psych sheet and figured you were not going. I did notice Ali and Caroline are going but Ali is not coming until Friday.

If I am lucky to have Ali Hall next to me I might be able to see her counter since i should not be too far behind her but if we are across the pool from eachother I am not sure who I could use. Since I kind of sandbagged my time Ali is the only one I can count on to be my speed.

Lump
March 20th, 2011, 07:42 PM
I'll be there for the 1000. If you count for me, I can count for you if it all works out. No offense, but I just can't sit around the pool all day with it being day 1 with the sun and heat with a full schedule on my plate the rest of the meet.

I'm sure there will be volunteers too willing to help count.

Donna
March 20th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Thanks Jeff I'll count for you on the 1000 if you can do the 1000 for me. I am psycho doing both but I love it.

I'll be at the Days Inn. Where are you staying?

swimcat
March 21st, 2011, 05:23 PM
Donna, I will only get there thurs. afternoon. good luck:)

swimcat
March 21st, 2011, 05:31 PM
where is the psych sheet posted/

:afraid:

Lump
March 21st, 2011, 09:45 PM
Thanks Jeff I'll count for you on the 1000 if you can do the 1000 for me. I am psycho doing both but I love it.

I'll be at the Days Inn. Where are you staying?

No problem. I'm staying at Sea Breeze (Sea fleas?!) :afraid: