PDA

View Full Version : important question

swimchamp9
March 24th, 2011, 09:41 PM
(this is only for the people that had a LZR Pro, Lzr Elite, Or Arena r-Evo jammer)

out of those three swimsuits, which one is the best and why ? . i have nationals comming up and i cant decide which one to get, if any one droped significant amount a time also in one of these suits please say so, the cost of the suits isnt a problem, im just struggling on which one to get. im a 100 butterflyer and 50 and 100 and 200 freestyler

Jazz Hands
March 24th, 2011, 09:48 PM
hard decision - U.S. Masters Swimming Discussion Forums

jaadams1
March 24th, 2011, 09:56 PM
hard decision - U.S. Masters Swimming Discussion Forums (http://forums.usms.org/showthread.php?t=18541)

That's funny...especially since they initiated that thread for the same reason! :rofl:

The Fortress
March 24th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Ignore these fools (however nice) who devalue suits.

I have not tried the Arena. I have tried all the other Speedo suits, the TYR, and the B70 (though I'm a chick). I like the Speedo LZR Elite the best. The TYR seemed really thick to me. And I prefer the fit and the bonded seams on the LZR Elite.

Dolphin 2
March 24th, 2011, 11:49 PM
Wow - It's absolutely amazing how people are now asking for advice about swim suits like they are thinking about which car to buy!!!

What the hell, it's just a piece of fabric to wear in a very basic athletic activity -and whatever make/model you get, you're going to be paying a hyperinflated price for it too!!! :bump:

D2

jaadams1
March 25th, 2011, 12:02 AM
-and whatever make/model you get, you're going to be paying a hyperinflated price for it too!!! :bump:

D2

That's why I'm using Yingfa for $33. It works, and I swim fast with it...hell I swim fast in a regular old practice suit too :)

orca1946
March 25th, 2011, 12:33 AM
Whatever fits you at this point. They all are too small now to have any real effect on time.