PDA

View Full Version : Can’t get enough College Swimming? ECC’s starts today!

Rob Copeland
April 1st, 2011, 01:34 PM
Over 1,000 college club swimmers gather at Georgia Tech for the East Coast Championships April 1-3.
Psych sheet at http://www.gtswimclub.com/ecc.php
Real-time results at http://ramblinwreck.cstv.com/livestats/c-swim/

:cheerleader:

gdanner
April 2nd, 2011, 05:16 PM
Oh nice, I have a friend competing in that meet as a grad school student. I have been unsuccessful in my attempts to get him swimming masters so far :(

lnlds
April 2nd, 2011, 11:28 PM
Im glad they have meets like this. its provides a great oppurtumity for college club swimmers. Do you have any idea why virginia tech scratched the meet last minute?

knelson
April 7th, 2011, 12:55 AM
I was wondering why Rob was following this meet until I noticed a certain Noah Copeland in the results! Good to see he's still making waves.

Rob Copeland
April 7th, 2011, 01:58 PM
I was wondering why Rob was following this meet until I noticed a certain Noah Copeland in the results! Good to see he's still making waves.

My main reasons for following the meet were:
1) Hey its swimming!,

2) I was one of the starters, Hy-Tek operators and general volunteers, so I was there,

3) College club swimming is a great pool for new Masters Swimmers, over 1,000 swimmers of Masters age swimming for the love of the sport and the parties. Note: the “meet social” started after finals Friday, around 11:00 pm and ended just about in time for Sat prelims (ah, to be young again…)

As for Noah’s swims, it ain’t fair. He’s been in the water maybe twice in the past 6 months and he still throws down a 44 high 100 free relay split and a 50 point 100 fly. As mentioned before; ah to be young again…

knelson
April 7th, 2011, 03:54 PM
3) College club swimming is a great pool for new Masters Swimmers, over 1,000 swimmers of Masters age swimming for the love of the sport and the parties.

Good point.

I'd love to swim with them, but I don't think I'd attempt to party with them anymore!