PDA

View Full Version : swimphone.com

david.margrave
April 12th, 2011, 11:46 PM
This site displays results with splits in every standard increment, and also draws a nifty graph. I'll use my stellar 1650 race as an example (90 seconds slower than the last time I entered!)

http://www.swimphone.com/mobile/meets/splits.cfm?smid=2876&mrid=445571&id=3618-04FJZ&fn=David&ln=Margrave&s=finals

That Guy
April 13th, 2011, 12:01 AM
welcome back David!

smontanaro
April 13th, 2011, 10:12 AM
How do you enter the data?

S

knelson
April 13th, 2011, 10:18 AM
How do you enter the data?

That's the beauty of it: you don't have to! If the meet results are on swimphone all the splits and the graph are generated automatically assuming the split data is included in the results.

David: it looks like you got a little tired at the end of your 1650. You were nice and consistent up to 1400 yards!

smontanaro
April 13th, 2011, 10:28 AM
That's the beauty of it: you don't have to! If the meet results are on swimphone ...

Which is never the case for postal swims, arguably the place where it would be the most useful, at least from a data entry error point of view.

Skip

jaadams1
April 13th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Which is never the case for postal swims, arguably the place where it would be the most useful, at least from a data entry error point of view.

Skip

You could always enter the data into Excel, and make a chart of it. A little tideous...but it gets the job done if you know how.

I'm sure That Guy would be more than willing to give any assistance needed to anyone wanting to make a graph of their splits. :D

That Guy
April 13th, 2011, 01:21 PM
You could always enter the data into Excel, and make a chart of it. A little tideous...but it gets the job done if you know how.

I'm sure That Guy would be more than willing to give any assistance needed to anyone wanting to make a graph of their splits. :D

Yes I'm always happy to do lots of typing, though I do not guarantee the accuracy of the data. Or even the existence of any data. :banana: