PDA

View Full Version : Knock Off of Speedo FS Pro

swimwonder36
April 17th, 2011, 02:35 PM
My coach was recommending technical suits to me for my upcoming championship meet. We discussed buying the FS Pro. He said at a Masters meet that he swam in a couple weeks ago, he saw what looked to be like a Chinese imitation of the female FS Pro kneeskin. He said the brand started with a Y but that was all he could see. I am wondering if any of you are familiar with this brand and could help me out in finding the suit on-line.
Thanks

knelson
April 17th, 2011, 11:19 PM
The brand is Yingfa. Check out swimdownhill.com to order.

jaadams1
April 17th, 2011, 11:34 PM
I recommend also...$33 is all it costs.

orca1946
April 18th, 2011, 12:03 AM
George is super helpful & fast in the orders.

Bobinator
April 19th, 2011, 09:16 AM
I've never had an FS Pro but I love my Yingfa!
They run very small so pay attention to the size conversion chart!
George Park does a great job getting them mailed out quickly!
Fantastic bargain!!

fmracing
April 19th, 2011, 10:06 AM
I just bought a FS pro mainly because I need a size 36 to fit my fat a$$ in :) When i looked at the YF it seemed like they only go to 34.

Dropped 7 tenths off my 10 free in my FS pro compared to my aquablade one month apart. Not sure if it was me or the suit though. If I bought that swim I'm still just as happy :)

kgernert
April 19th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I have to agree with the Yingfa lovers here. I bought a Yingfa because I had never bought a technical suit before and was not willing to spend the big $$ on a kneeskin until I knew if I actually LIKED wearing kneeskins. The result? LOVE THE YINGFA. Actually, several of the women on my team (as well as other teams) have come to check it out when I've been wearing them lately - especially people who have had the more expensive suits, but don't particularly like them. My advice? Try a Yingfa. You certainly can't beat the price and I swam 6 of 7 lifetime best swims this past weekend in one. :D

Karen Duggan
April 19th, 2011, 03:25 PM
Definitely go with the Yingfa.
I'm buying them now for my children too.
George Park is awesome swimdownhill.com

Dolphin 2
April 20th, 2011, 12:52 AM
So now someone is even making “Knock Offs” of those hyper-expensive tech suits???

I guess they think it's their turn to cash in on the can of worms brought by suit technology craze!!! :worms:

http://forums.usms.org/showthread.php?t=15458&highlight=considered+investing

D2