PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Interviewees at Spring Nationals

aquajock
April 25th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Do you have a compelling story to tell about your participation in Nationals and/or Masters swimming in general? If your story will motivate and inspire others, I need to talk to you. Please email me a line or two about your story (susandawsoncook@yahoo.com) and let me know how I can contact you at the meet. I will be arriving Thursday afternoon.

Thank you and I look forward to meeting you. Good luck to everyone :)

aquajock
April 25th, 2011, 11:17 PM
Thanks to those of you who responded - there are a several of you - the rest of you are being a little shy.... I plan to get in touch with everyone I hear from by tomorrow night or Wednesday morning. Some of you asked more particularly what interests me for this feature.

I'm especially interested in stories about those of you who have overcome adversity (serious illness, physical disability, obesity, loss of a loved one, etc) to be here this year.

I am also very interested in stories where you are here at nationals (competing at any level) largely because you have received outstanding support, encouragement or coaching from someone special (it could be from a coach, friend, teammate or family member).

Thank you!:)