PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to LCM Nationals at Auburn, Aug. 3-6?

ElaineK
May 4th, 2011, 03:29 PM
And, you knew this was coming, too!

GAJA, let's blow them out of the water like we did at Georgia Tech! :cheerleader:
We're staying at the Microtel on South College Street. Are any of you staying there, as well?

Lump
May 4th, 2011, 05:27 PM
Planning on it, I have reservations at the Hampton Inn.

mcountryman
May 10th, 2011, 12:50 PM
I'll be there and looking forward to experiencing my first nationals!!

ElaineK
May 10th, 2011, 10:18 PM
I'll be there and looking forward to experiencing my first nationals!!

You are going to love it! And, with the way you have been swimming, I predict you will be wearing a lot of medals around your neck by the time it's over! :cheerleader:

mcountryman
May 11th, 2011, 07:13 PM
You are going to love it! And, with the way you have been swimming, I predict you will be wearing a lot of medals around your neck by the time it's over! :cheerleader:

I don't know about that, but I plan to train hard, swim hard and party hard!!

ElaineK
May 11th, 2011, 08:45 PM
I don't know about that, but I plan to train hard, swim hard and party hard!!

We'll have to set up a location for that last part- for the last night! :banana: I would be up for that!

Hey, GAJA, what do y'all think? Anybody know of a good place in Auburn to meet up on Saturday night? :D

Donna
May 14th, 2011, 09:14 PM
I am at the MicroTel as well. See you all there!

ElaineK
June 22nd, 2011, 07:13 PM
Hey, I don't know about the rest of you out there, but I am getting excited about Nationals (again!). :bliss:

So, who else is going? Registration deadline is June 29th, so don't forget! :agree:

GAJA teammates: We should plan on meeting up on Saturday after the meet for :chug: and :cheerleader: !!!

ElaineK
August 8th, 2011, 05:43 AM
Wasn't that a blast? What a fantastic meet! Kudos and a big THANKS to Donna for doing such a terrific job with the relays. Donna, I really appreciated it! And, it was fun swimming on a relay with you!

I just sent an e-mail off to Ed Saltzman with photos I took at the meet, as well as a list of video links. I asked him to forward it to the GAJA swimmers who attended Nationals, so you should be receiving it soon.

Thanks to all of you for helping to make my Nationals experience so enjoyable. I enjoyed meeting those of you who I met for the first time and look forward to seeing you at future meets. See you in Greensboro!!! :cheerleader: