PDA

View Full Version : June Gridge Thread

That Guy
June 1st, 2011, 11:22 PM
T minus 11 days until I race the long distance pentathlon (200 LCM back, 200 LCM free, 200 LCM breast, 200 LCM fly, and 400 LCM IM) against an unknown challenger. I have it on good authority that this mystery swimmer will be wearing a Mexican wrestling mask and will not remove it between events. There are also unsubstantiated rumors that this person uses performance enhancing carbohydrates and caffeine, and may have even considered sandbagging once before chickening out. I'm told that our gridge hinges upon our total pentathlon time, but the stakes of this gridge have not yet been revealed even to me. Who is this enigmatic maverick, and why has he never been photographed with Gotham's caped crusader Bat Guy?

jaadams1
June 1st, 2011, 11:46 PM
T minus 11 days until I race the long distance pentathlon (200 LCM back, 200 LCM free, 200 LCM breast, 200 LCM fly, and 400 LCM IM) against an unknown challenger. I have it on good authority that this mystery swimmer will be wearing a Mexican wrestling mask and will not remove it between events. There are also unsubstantiated rumors that this person uses performance enhancing carbohydrates and caffeine, and may have even considered sandbagging once before chickening out. I'm told that our gridge hinges upon our total pentathlon time, but the stakes of this gridge have not yet been revealed even to me. Who is this enigmatic maverick, and why has he never been photographed with Gotham's caped crusader Bat Guy?

Who could this be??
Fast food and Mountain Dew!!! That's the secret to how I swim fast.
Sandbagging!!! I don't sandbag! Maybe in the past I entered meets with "reference times" of the LMSC records that I figured I would easily get.
Be ready to bring it!! I'm just hoping the 200 Fly/400 IM combo at the end of the pentathalon isn't a global killer!! As far as the stakes of the gridge...maybe some kind of a good healthy fast food meal and a caffiene loaded beverage!! Gotta stay awake for the long drive home afterwards!!
I don't have any idea as to who you (or I) are referring to.

That Guy
June 1st, 2011, 11:49 PM
I don't have any idea as to who you (or I) are referring to.

Thanks Steve! If anyone knows who this unknown challenger is, please step forward! :chug:

jaadams1
June 1st, 2011, 11:56 PM
Hope you've been training your 200 LCM breaststroke!! :afraid: I've heard from somebody that the other guy knows about That Guy's weakness in the breaststroke and is looking to take full advantage of him.

That Guy
June 2nd, 2011, 12:02 AM
Hope you've been training your 200 LCM breaststroke!! :afraid: I've heard from somebody that the other guy knows about That Guy's weakness in the breaststroke and is looking to take full advantage of him.

I don't doubt that one bit, Bob! In practice, I've been trying to apply the breaststroke tips that Allen Stark gave me at the Hood River meet. I think I'm making some progress but I'm not sure yet if it will translate into any actual speed gains. In one sense, battling against the unknown provides some certainty: I will prepare as best I can and race as best I can, and I will let the chips fall where they may.

jaadams1
June 2nd, 2011, 12:11 AM
I sure wish I could be there to watch this gridge between That Guy and the Unknown Challenger. It sounds like they're going to be at each other the whole way through it. If I were you, I would start looking for a coupon for a free super-sized extra value meal. Sounds like the Unknown Challenger is going to be tough!! :bow:

That Guy
June 2nd, 2011, 12:20 AM
I sure wish I could be there to watch this gridge between That Guy and the Unknown Challenger. It sounds like they're going to be at each other the whole way through it. If I were you, I would start looking for a coupon for a free super-sized extra value meal. Sounds like the Unknown Challenger is going to be tough!! :bow:

Thanks for the kind words, Ed. Win or lose, I will be sure to enjoy some carbo-free caffeine-free diet mcnuggets with zesty Superfluous Sauce!

jaadams1
June 2nd, 2011, 12:46 AM
:cheerleader: gO ThAt GuY GO! :cheerleader:

I'll be cheer for you to not get beat too badly by the Unknown Challenger! :rofl:
I do think he'll probably give you a false sense of security after the first event though (I think it may not be his best event), so watch yourself after that!

ElaineK
June 2nd, 2011, 05:33 AM
:cheerleader: gO ThAt GuY GO! :cheerleader:

I'll be cheer for you to not get beat too badly by the Unknown Challenger! :rofl:
I do think he'll probably give you a false sense of security after the first event though (I think it may not be his best event), so watch yourself after that!

Darn it, Steve, Bob, Ed, (or James???); you took the :cheerleader: right out of my mouth (hands?). Love that great use of Smilies, color, and fonts!

So, what's the line on the gridge? :2cents: ?? Shall I set up a Forumite pool (No pun intended- really!)??? This is going to be fun; too bad I can't be there to watch... :anim_coffee:

That Guy
June 2nd, 2011, 09:56 AM
Thanks Elaine! Thanks Phil! And good luck to you in any meets that you have coming up. :cheerleader:

jaadams1
June 2nd, 2011, 10:51 AM
Thanks Elaine! Thanks Phil! And good luck to you in any meets that you have coming up. :cheerleader:

I do have a meet coming up this weekend. :cheerleader: It's a gridge with the 15 & Over kids here in Wenatchee. You should come over!

Allen Stark
June 2nd, 2011, 12:10 PM
Obviously if the Unknown Swimmer loses they will have to take off the mask,if they win it will remain a mystery and everyone will ask "who was that masked man."

thewookiee
June 2nd, 2011, 12:52 PM
Obviously if the Unknown Swimmer loses they will have to take off the mask,if they win it will remain a mystery and everyone will ask "who was that masked man."

Since Allen has taken on a pro rasslin theme, let's add one more stipulation. Loser leaves town race!

pmccoy
June 2nd, 2011, 01:29 PM
Since Allen has taken on a pro rasslin theme, let's add one more stipulation. Loser leaves town race!
Throw in some hot gridge chicks and I think we may have a PPV special.

thewookiee
June 2nd, 2011, 01:40 PM
Throw in some hot gridge chicks and I think we may have a PPV special.

We need a coach that carries around a tennis racket and one that carries a megaphone. Both need to wear suits that are bright colors. They need to be obnoxious when they boost about how they are the greatest coaches with the greatest swimmers.

ande
June 2nd, 2011, 02:57 PM
one thing that I've learned in my 48 years is

that I want to be really happy and sane

it is best for me to not hold a gridge.

That Guy
June 2nd, 2011, 03:22 PM

Allen, when I said before that I might not see any speed gains in breaststroke, it's because I have a long history of Doing It Wrong where breaststroke is concerned. I did not mean that there was anything wrong with the tips that you gave me. Thanks again!

Ande, I think this type of gridge is ok. If we were being serious then yeah, that might be unhealthy.

ElaineK
June 2nd, 2011, 03:29 PM
If we were being serious then yeah, that might be unhealthy.

With you two, it's anything but serious! :D

That Guy
June 2nd, 2011, 03:36 PM
I do have a meet coming up this weekend. :cheerleader: It's a gridge with the 15 & Over kids here in Wenatchee. You should come over!

Thanks for the offer, Harry, but I can't make it this weekend. I've got Little League playoff games to attend! My son's team won their first playoff game in a huge mercy-rule shutout the other night so hopefully they are on a roll that they can sustain.

jaadams1
June 2nd, 2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks for the offer, Harry, but I can't make it this weekend. I've got Little League playoff games to attend! My son's team won their first playoff game in a huge mercy-rule shutout the other night so hopefully they are on a roll that they can sustain.

Maybe they're in the running for the NW team to represent in the Little League World Series! Go Team Go!

jaadams1
June 2nd, 2011, 07:42 PM
Ande, I think this type of gridge is ok. If we were being serious then yeah, that might be unhealthy.

I'll at least have each of my alter-egos (Steve, Bob, Ed, Phil, & Harry) swimming a different race for me, so that way each effort can be at 100% with no negative impact from the previous race/races. I will just be kickin' it watching the results pour in.

I second that this type of gridge is okay...provided that I'm on the winning end of the deal. :) just kidding...but I'm still planning on winning the gridge. No point in planning on losing something! :bolt:

Allen Stark
June 2nd, 2011, 07:59 PM
I'll at least have each of my alter-egos (Steve, Bob, Ed, Phil, & Harry) swimming a different race for me, so that way each effort can be at 100% with no negative impact from the previous race/races. I will just be kickin' it watching the results pour in.

I second that this type of gridge is okay...provided that I'm on the winning end of the deal. :) just kidding...but I'm still planning on winning the gridge. No point in planning on losing something! :bolt:

There is where the problem with the mask comes in.How do we know it's the same swimmer each time?
Speaking of masks,in the 70s and early 80s there was a product called there Goggle Cap which was goggles and cap all in one making it almost impossible for the goggles to come off on the start.I was wearing a Goggle Cap at a meet and a friend of mine said to his 7 year old son "you see that guy in lane 4,that's Spiderman" which got his son excited and all those around them laughing.

jaadams1
June 3rd, 2011, 09:40 PM
It's a good thing that the Long Distance Pentathalon is keeping all the strokes the same distance (200 m). It would suck to have to repeat the 1500 LCM Free that I just did tonight! :afraid:

That Guy
June 3rd, 2011, 09:55 PM
It's a good thing that the Long Distance Pentathalon is keeping all the strokes the same distance (200 m). It would suck to have to repeat the 1500 LCM Free that I just did tonight! :afraid:

I stumbled upon a blog entry somewhere that said that someone went 18:52 in the 1500 LCM. Good job, whoever may or may not have done that! :applaud:

I am planning to swim the 800 LCM next month, but I have no plans for the 1500. If I did swim it, I'd probably use it as a training swim. That's why I entered the 800 SCM free last month, to force myself to do some freestyle training for a change.

jaadams1
June 3rd, 2011, 10:03 PM
I stumbled upon a blog entry somewhere that said that someone went 18:52 in the 1500 LCM. Good job, whoever may or may not have done that! :applaud:

I am planning to swim the 800 LCM next month, but I have no plans for the 1500. If I did swim it, I'd probably use it as a training swim like you did. That's why I entered the 800 SCM free last month, to force myself to do some freestyle training for a change.

My entering the 1500 over a month ago, it did in fact force me to get right back on track after my poor showing at USMS Nationals. The 1500 was definitely a kick in the backside though. Not an event to enter unless you're really ready for it! I was on the tip of the iceberg as far as ready or not! Luckily I didn't fall apart. My mind was trying to go negative on me during the race but I pushed away the urge to quit.

jaadams1
June 3rd, 2011, 10:32 PM
With all the sandbagging/split request :blah: stuff going on lately, I thought I would join the show during the pentathalon meet. I'm thinking about split requesting my 100 Back in the 200 Back event. It's my last/only shot at the 100 Back LMSC record, and the Corvallis pool is indoor which is a big YIPPIE! for backstroke events.
Thing is, I'm going to sprint like crazy for the 100, finish legal, old school turn and keep going so as to not damage the total time too much for the pentathalon gridge. Who knows...I'm probably just shooting myself in the foot attempting this, but why not try???

That Guy
June 3rd, 2011, 11:06 PM
Backstroke split requests are the tricky ones. Along with the paperwork, the swimmer must finish the split-request distance with a hand touch, and the hand touch must be judged as legal, so the swimmer should let the ref know what's going on prior to the heat.

The Inland NW LMSC record for M30-34 100 LCM back is 1:11.21. I've raced the 100 LCM backstroke faster than that, but I've never taken my 200 LCM backstroke out that fast. So someone who (hypothetically of course) wanted to break that record in a split request fashion would need to be well ahead of me at the 100, keeping in mind that I might use that swimmer as a pacing device to ensure that my first 100 isn't too slow, since that's a common problem for me. :cane:

Regardless of the outcome of the totally hypothetical 100 split request by possibly existing peoples, I would give no quarter in any pre-existing gridges, subsequent throwdowns, or miscellaneous bar-brawls. But further attempts to distract or rattle me are strongly encouraged; it is as our gridging forefathers intended when they walked the plank of the Mayflower and raced butterfly through the Bermuda Triangle to see who could be the first to discover Disney World. :bliss:

jaadams1
June 3rd, 2011, 11:24 PM
While we're at it...since we're both self-described butterflyers...I make a proposal that the only true way to win the 200 Fly (in this gridge only) is to be first at the 50, 100, 150 and 200. :banana: That way we can see if the piano will be playing it's tune for you, me, or both of us.

That Guy
June 3rd, 2011, 11:32 PM
NO

But further attempts to distract or rattle me are strongly encouraged

jaadams1
June 3rd, 2011, 11:35 PM
NO

Well...you're a lot of fun... :bouncing:

That Guy
June 3rd, 2011, 11:52 PM
:bed:

jaadams1
June 4th, 2011, 12:22 AM
:bed:

Alrighty...I need to after that 1500 anyway. As soon as my head hits something :frustrated: I'll be lights out!

jaadams1
June 4th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Good morning That Guy!! Might as well continue our private conversation on the public forums. :)

Looks like all the online entries are now closed...like usual in the Oregon LMSC there was a burst of entries sneaking in at the deadline, up to 36 online entries (https://www.clubassistant.com/club/meet_information.cfm?c=1352&smid=3103). There may be about 2 more with the mail-ins, but don't count on too many more.

We may be doing a semi-hypoxic distance meet, which will be entertaining to say the least. It's a good thing they're throwing in a break between each series of events.

I'd hate to see too much :bouncing: :bitching: :cry: :sad: :wine: from the "sprinters" at the meet.

Though it would be entertaining! :popcorn::popcorn: <-- That Guy & Jaadams1

qbrain
June 4th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Thing is, I'm going to sprint like crazy for the 100, finish legal, old school turn and keep going so as to not damage the total time too much for the pentathalon gridge.

Isn't that your normal strategy, sprint the 100 and hold on tight for whatever is left? I bet that strategy was a joy during the 1500 ;)

That Guy
June 4th, 2011, 04:20 PM
It's not going to be a long meet, that's for sure.

jaadams1
June 4th, 2011, 05:25 PM
It's not going to be a long meet, that's for sure.

That's good for our get out of town time for the drive home. :applaud:

ElaineK
June 5th, 2011, 02:21 PM
Good morning That Guy!! Might as well continue our private conversation on the public forums. :)

Though it would be entertaining! :popcorn::popcorn: <-- That Guy & Jaadams1 & Elaine-iaK:popcorn: :D

Mind if I join you??? :chug:

That Guy
June 5th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Mind if I join you??? :chug:

You bet. This should be fun, since I don't think I've ever seen a sprinter do this before: :bouncing:

ElaineK
June 5th, 2011, 02:54 PM
You bet. This should be fun, since I don't think I've ever seen a sprinter do this before: :bouncing:

:bliss:This is more characteristic of me, but, hey, I'll give it a go! :bolt:

jaadams1
June 6th, 2011, 12:07 AM
OK, well I guess I got this past weekend out of the way. 9 swims, 5 best masters times, the other 4 were pretty close.
I'm really tired, but must continue on. 7 more days till the battle ensues!

I think I'm going to nix my split request that I was thinking about in the 100 of the 200 Back. Instead I might do one for the 100 of the 200 Breast (and maybe even the 50 as well). :) It's a lot easier for me to surpass that LMSC record over the backstroke one, though I have to have a near perfect first 100 to do it.

That Guy
June 6th, 2011, 12:14 AM
All previous comments apply, especially that

I would give no quarter in any pre-existing gridges, subsequent throwdowns, or miscellaneous bar-brawls. But further attempts to distract or rattle me are strongly encouraged

jaadams1
June 7th, 2011, 12:02 AM
It's getting closer...let's see now...
Sunday is the meet, Saturday I assume will be a travel day

That means that the race practice schedule for That Guy is (presumed):

Monday: 400 IM race pace - probably went a 4:55 SCY
Tuesday: 200 Fly race pace - chances are he'll be under 2:15 SCY negative split (I don't know how)
Wednesday: 200 Breast race pace - 4:03 SCY at the 150 mark, calling for lifeguard assistance after the next minute or so.
Thursday: 200 Back race pace - 215 SDKs on the 1st length, desc. by 1 each length 2:18 SCY
Friday: 200 Free race pace - 6 beat kick or bust 1:57 SCY

James' plan for practice:

Monday: suffer through the recovery of the meet from last weekend
Tuesday: back is sore from work...may not practice (yeah right)
Wednesday: Get on it...probably just train middle dist. free
Thursday: Same thing, maybe a little Fly or IM
Friday: More of the same...No taper

My :2cents: bet for the meet is going to on jaadams1 by 7 seconds over That Guy for the win. Why would I bet against myself??

That Guy
June 7th, 2011, 01:02 AM
Apropos of nothing, I think I'll mention my meet prep schedule for this mystery gridge.

Saturday - race pace 400 SCY IM - went 4:55 from a pushoff. I hate being so :censor: predictable, but what can you do?
Sunday - race pace 200 fly - went 2:18 from a pushoff. Later some weights. No more weights until after the gridge.
Monday - early meetings, no swimming, bike commuting only.
Tuesday - race pace 200 breast - goal is to finish without having to call 911 (or have it called on my behalf). Bonus points if no one yells "CLEAR!"
Wednesday - race pace 200 back - how many rafters are there? As your candidate, I pledge to find the answer!
Thursday - race pace 200 free - try once again to figure out proper pacing for this event when using a 6 beat kick throughout.
Friday - swim a double workout to trigger supercompensation effect on Sunday. I don't run anymore, might not have mentioned that here until now...
Saturday - swim a good workout in the morning. Travel later.
Sunday - :bed:wait that doesn't seem right...

jaadams1
June 7th, 2011, 03:14 PM
I don't run anymore

Congratulations...I never started with that land based sport. I do run halfway down the pool in the morning for my deep water head first entry into the aquatic world. Everyone else is complaining about how cold it is as they ease their way in...just get in the easy way and it's all over with.

jaadams1
June 7th, 2011, 03:17 PM
BTW...there is a LCM meet in the developmental stages for I believe the 23rd of July in Spokane. I think it's going to be at the Witter Pool. Cross your fingers, cause it's not official yet. I probably won't be in any kind of shape to do anything though by that time of the summer. I'll probably just be too busy working...though I hate to miss an opportunity to get wet!! :applaud:

jaadams1
June 10th, 2011, 09:33 AM
You gonna bring it???? I'm ready to go!!

That Guy
June 10th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Hmmm? What's this about? :dunno:

knelson
June 10th, 2011, 03:10 PM
Good luck in Beaver country, gents!

That Guy
June 10th, 2011, 09:46 PM
Good luck in Beaver country, gents!

Thanks Kirk! My confidence level has shot up now that I got my double in today. All that's left is a single workout tomorrow morning, a long drive tomorrow night, and :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: early Sunday morning so I'll be awake enough to gridge it out with Nacho Libre.

ElaineK
June 10th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Thanks Kirk! My confidence level has shot up now that I got my double in today. All that's left is a single workout tomorrow morning, a long drive tomorrow night, and :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: early Sunday morning so I'll be awake enough to gridge it out with Nacho Libre.

:cheerleader: Gooooo That Guy! :cheerleader:

jaadams1
June 10th, 2011, 09:58 PM

Thanks A LOT Elaine...

:(

jaadams1
June 10th, 2011, 10:02 PM

Nacho Libre's been doing a little cross training at the end of this week. I'll leave my last 2 swimming workouts as a mystery, but I've been outside building the addition to my chicken house till 8pm each night (still going tonight, just needed a break). Plus my work at work has been fun as well, so I guess I've been adding my weight training involuntarily. :applaud:
Sometimes I wish I had a desk job...but not really...

That Guy
June 10th, 2011, 10:07 PM

Thank you!:bliss:

jaadams1
June 11th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Well, I'm off to go down to Corvallis to watch this gridge between That Guy and Nacho Libre. Should be a good one.

ElaineK
June 11th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Thanks A LOT Elaine...

Sorry, James, but ya know I have a soft spot in my heart for that Smilie-lovin'-alternative-font-lovin'-nice-guy-hilarious-guy-That Guy! :bighug: :D

Allen Stark
June 11th, 2011, 04:55 PM
Thanks A LOT Elaine...

Why are you upset?This is between That Guy and some Mexican Wrestler evidently.Watch out,I have swum against some very fast swimmers from Mexico.

jaadams1
June 11th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Why are you upset?This is between That Guy and some Mexican Wrestler evidently.Watch out,I have swum against some very fast swimmers from Mexico.

That is very true! I'll be cheering for That Guy in this case then! :applaud:

Allen Stark
June 12th, 2011, 07:55 PM
The meet is over.The Masked Marvel didn't show up.James Adams,however was REALLY fast.

jaadams1
June 12th, 2011, 10:20 PM
The meet is over.The Masked Marvel didn't show up.James Adams,however was REALLY fast.

Thank you Allen! I just made it home...long drive home, but we're back to race again!

That Guy
June 12th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Yep, James had some good swims. I beat him in the 200 back but he won the rest. More importantly however, we're both officially stupid for entering the long-distance pentathlon in long course meters at a meet with only ~40 people in it. (And in my case, also factor in ZERO LONG COURSE TRAINING) Until the 400 IM, for which we did get decent rest, it was swim-a-200-then-warmdown-now-repeat-15-minutes-later. I did post a best time in the 200 free so I've got that going for me. :bed:

jaadams1
June 12th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Yep, James had some good swims. I beat him in the 200 back but he won the rest. More importantly however, we're both officially stupid for entering the long-distance pentathlon in long course meters at a meet with only ~40 people in it. (And in my case, also factor in ZERO LONG COURSE TRAINING) Until the 400 IM, for which we did get decent rest, it was swim-a-200-then-warmdown-now-repeat-15-minutes-later. I did post a best time in the 200 free so I've got that going for me. :bed:

I had basically the same thing as That Guy, though I think it may have been more like 16 or 17 minutes rest(quit exaggerating...) :afraid: I also had one best time in the same event - 200 Free :banana:

jaadams1
June 12th, 2011, 10:43 PM
Videos of most of our "duel in the pool" are being uploaded now...

Give it time, give it time.

I'm sure you'll be watching over and over again the flogging you gave me in the 200 Back!

ElaineK
June 12th, 2011, 11:02 PM

Give it time, give it time.

I'm sure you'll be watching over and over again the flogging you gave me in the 200 Back!

Way to go, guys! :applaud: I was really :cheerleader: for both of you!

As for the new Nationals gridge thread, That Guy, I'm :bitching: at you that you won't be going to Auburn or Greensboro. :cry:

That Guy
June 12th, 2011, 11:03 PM
That Guy, I'm :bitching: at you that you won't be going to Auburn or Greensboro. :cry:

Sorry Elaine! I am planning to go to Omaha.

jaadams1
June 13th, 2011, 12:19 AM

Here they are:

200 Back
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 200 LCM Back - Corvallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm;

200 Free
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 200 LCM Free - Corvallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm;

200 Breast
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 200 LCM Breast (100 Split) - Covallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm;

200 Fly
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 200 LCM Fly - Corvallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm;

400 IM
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 400 LCM IM - Corvallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm;

That Guy
June 13th, 2011, 12:54 AM
Thanks! I like how your dad got bored of us and started filming someone else at the end of the 200 breast :)

jaadams1
June 13th, 2011, 12:58 AM
Thanks! I like how your dad got bored of us and started filming someone else at the end of the 200 breast :)

That was pretty interesting. He said that the guy in the red cap looked like my stroke or something... I didn't see any resemblance. The guy in the red cap actually WAS swimming breaststroke. You and I just do something that gets us down to the other end of the pool :)
Allen did tell me that I was one of the fastest "all arms" breaststrokers he's seen in a while.

Allen Stark
June 13th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Here they are:

200 Back
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 200 LCM Back - Corvallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2LQxtpti-k)

200 Free
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 200 LCM Free - Corvallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzIRsEGgYGE)

200 Breast
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 200 LCM Breast (100 Split) - Covallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ds3JgqzzKcc)

200 Fly
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 200 LCM Fly - Corvallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtBlUXSy93Q)

400 IM
YouTube - &#x202a;6-12-11 400 LCM IM - Corvallis, OR&#x202c;&rlm; (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4lpI1v8p0s)

I was glad to see the 200 fly as I didn't get to see much of that race(that was me flailing away in lane 2.That was a really good time for me,faster than at Nats last year and I still finished nearly1 1/2 hour after they did .At least I finished on the same day.)

That Guy
June 13th, 2011, 02:37 PM
I was glad to see the 200 fly as I didn't get to see much of that race(that was me flailing away in lane 2.That was a really good time for me,faster than at Nats last year and I still finished nearly1 1/2 hour after they did .At least I finished on the same day.)

Good job Allen! :applaud:

jaadams1
June 13th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Yes, Congratulations Allen. You managed to make all the videos I believe. 1 in the water with us, and the other 4 you were on deck watching the action. Probably should have to pay you as an actor now. Check with That Guy about the payment, he's in charge of that.

That Guy
June 13th, 2011, 10:33 PM
My assistant Mr. Adams will cut you a check

jaadams1
June 13th, 2011, 10:37 PM
Hope you're okay with a payment of :2cents:, 'cause that's about what is left in the bank after all production costs.