PDA

View Full Version : Who's going to be at the Chesapeake Bay swim?

ALM
June 4th, 2011, 06:19 PM
Sunday, June 12... Who's going to be at the Chesapeake Bay swim? We need to get some Forumite photos! I will be at the finish side, doing the 1-mile swim. :cheerleader:

jroddin
June 6th, 2011, 08:22 AM
Rachel and I will be there cheering for everybody!:applaud:

Rachel's mommy will also be there swimming the 4.4 miler and my parents will also be spectating with me.

aquageek
June 6th, 2011, 09:02 AM
I'm going, along with four teammates and our coach. Looking forward to it.

Julie Roddin
June 6th, 2011, 12:11 PM
Rachel and I will be there cheering for everybody!:applaud:

Rachel's mommy will also be there swimming the 4.4 miler and my parents will also be spectating with me.

Like Jeff said, we'll be there. I am SOOOOOOOO excited for this one! When I registered last fall knowing Rachel would be born in April I was nervous about if I would be able to do the swim, but she was 3 weeks early and I was only out of the water for about 4 weeks surrounding her birth! Pregnancy and recovering from her birth seemed to agree with my swimming. I think I have plenty of endurance, not so much speed, but do hope to finish somewhere around 2 hours. No wetsuit for me, loved it so much without last year that I don't think I'll ever do it with one again! In addition to the Roddins who will be there my mom and aunt will be there so lots of Rodlingers in attendance for this one!

ALM
June 9th, 2011, 04:18 PM
The Webmaster is much too modest to post this, so I will do it... :)

The Morning Swim Show
Thursday, June 9, 2011
http://tv.swimmingworldmagazine.com/shows/the-morning-swim-show/morning-swim-show-episodes/11308