PDA

View Full Version : Teams with evening practice in the West Seattle/Tukwila area

Seagurl51
June 23rd, 2011, 11:46 AM
Does anyone know of teams that practice in West Seattle or Tukwila. I looked at the teams page on the website, but not sure how accurate it is. Morning practices could be doable but evening works better with some schedule so teams with an option would be amazing.

Thanks for the help :bliss:

knelson
June 23rd, 2011, 11:55 AM
Colman is one option right now. There is lap swim M-F from 5-7 and masters workouts Monday through Thursday from 6-7. This works well because you can swim up to two hours if you can get there by 5:00.

It's hard to beat swimming there on a nice evening in summertime!

coffeegirl
June 25th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Ohana Swim Team is in Tacoma, a bit further south for you though. During the summer we are swimming 6-8pm at University of Puget Sound. ohanaswimteam.com Make the drive, we are fun!!

Wahoo77
June 25th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Ohana Swim Team is in Tacoma, a bit further south for you though. During the summer we are swimming 6-8pm at University of Puget Sound. ohanaswimteam.com Make the drive, we are fun!!

Ohana is awsome. the people are fun and so is the swimming.

Coffeegirl - i think i might know you.

knelson
June 25th, 2011, 11:36 PM
Make the drive, we are fun!!

You might be fun, but making the drive from Seattle to Tacoma during rush hour sounds 100% unfun to me!

Seagurl51
June 26th, 2011, 12:25 AM
You might be fun, but making the drive from Seattle to Tacoma during rush hour sounds 100% unfun to me!

Agreed.

Unfortunately I usually don't get out of class until around 6 p.m. and I work at 6;30 a.m. It's really limiting my options for trying to get back into swimming.