PDA

View Full Version : mobile support

pwolf66
June 26th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Anyone else have issues with navigating the forums with Android phones? I can not access the pull down options. Its like the browser doesn't recognize it and im using the built in and with Dolphin. Both behave the same way.

poolraat
June 27th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Anyone else have issues with navigating the forums with Android phones? I can not access the pull down options. Its like the browser doesn't recognize it and im using the built in and with Dolphin. Both behave the same way.

Problems here too with my HTC Android. I can navigate and read the forums without too much trouble but posting is a total nightmare and almost impossible.

pmccoy
June 28th, 2011, 04:03 PM
Mine does OK. Using a t-mobile mytouch 4g. I've made a couple blog posts with it. I prefer posting with a keyboard though. The dropdowns are tricky and I can never seem to get the right selection unless I use the mini touch pad/select button on my phone. Touch screen just doesn't work well unless you zoom in real close.

vimier
March 23rd, 2012, 04:28 PM
I do not have Android, but I do have an iPhone. I feel like the site is very slow when browsing with the iPhone. Is there anything that I can do to speed it up? I do not think it is my connection speed either, because most of the time I am browsing on Wi-Fi.

SLOmmafan
November 17th, 2014, 12:19 PM
I actually really like the tapatalk app on my android (galaxy). It's almost cleaned then the forums on desktop.