PDA

View Full Version : Who's competing in the Pentathlon, on Saturday?

ElaineK
September 19th, 2011, 01:09 PM
After only one week back in the pool, I'm not back up to speed, but I'll be there on Saturday competing in the sprint pentathlon. (Unfortunately, I was only able to get into a pool once during my European river cruise, so I'm quite a bit off my times.)

I hope to see you there! :D

Rob Copeland
September 21st, 2011, 01:39 PM
I'll see you there!:cake:

thewookiee
September 21st, 2011, 01:42 PM

Rob, if you had picked a different weekend, I might have come.

ElaineK
September 21st, 2011, 03:12 PM

But, of course! :banana: :cheerleader:

JoyceL
September 22nd, 2011, 01:01 PM
I will be there!!:bliss::blush::banana:

swimcat
September 23rd, 2011, 05:47 PM
good luck "Elaine. i have to be in 3 places tomorrow cannot come. then eric shanteau swim and rowdy gaines following weekend.:)

ElaineK
September 24th, 2011, 06:25 PM
good luck "Elaine. i have to be in 3 places tomorrow cannot come. then eric shanteau swim and rowdy gaines following weekend.:)

Thanks, 'cat! It was a great meet today; a lot of fun! Rob Copeland and his family did a fantastic job, as did my part-time coach and buddy, Mike Slotnick. THANKS! :applaud:

By the way, I competed in the sprint pentathlon and placed 3rd overall. A 40 year old and 24 year old beat me for overall combined time. Considering I was in Europe for three weeks after Nationals and only had two weeks to train, I was happy with my times. I even got a couple of personal bests- but not in breaststroke...

swimcat
September 29th, 2011, 02:20 PM
:applaud::cheerleader:

way to go. glad you had a good meet. must have been the chocolate:)

ElaineK
September 30th, 2011, 06:34 PM
:applaud::cheerleader:

way to go. glad you had a good meet. must have been the chocolate:)

:ohyeah: Ohhhh yeah; I'm powered by chocolate! (Well, in addition to a bunch of healthy foods!) Anyway, THANKS! :D