PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance Meet. Wash. DC Dec 4th

swimmasterusa
November 19th, 2011, 10:54 PM
I am just curious, is there anyone around my area that will be going to the Last Chance meet on December 4th at the Wilson Aquatic center in Washington D.C.????

I will be swimming the 50 and 100 Fly, and attempting the 200 fly as well.
If you are going, I'd love to meet some fellow masters swim members from other teams.

Here is a link to the event.
https://www.clubassistant.com/club/meet_information.cfm?c=1403&smid=3454

Speedo
November 19th, 2011, 11:05 PM
I am just curious, is there anyone around my area that will be going to the Last Chance meet on December 4th at the Wilson Aquatic center in Washington D.C.????

I will be swimming the 50 and 100 Fly, and attempting the 200 fly as well.
If you are going, I'd love to meet some fellow masters swim members from other teams.

Here is a link to the event.
https://www.clubassistant.com/club/meet_information.cfm?c=1403&smid=3454You should have some competition in the fly events, and its a friendly event for sure. See you there.

swimmasterusa
November 19th, 2011, 11:50 PM
You should have some competition in the fly events, and its a friendly event for sure. See you there.

What events are you going to swim??

Chris Stevenson
November 20th, 2011, 06:19 AM
I will be there, first time at this meet. Looking forward to it.

swimshark
November 20th, 2011, 06:30 AM
I still haven't decided. I have a 5k the day before and my weekends are sometimes needed at home. But the pool is a great one and it's been a good meet in the past so I might go do some distance free and back. Wait... did I just say I'd compete against Chris Stevenson in back. What am I thinking?!

swimmasterusa
November 20th, 2011, 08:59 AM
I look forward to seeing all of you there!

Speedo
November 20th, 2011, 09:30 PM
What events are you going to swim??No fly events- just shorter freestyle and backstroke.

swimmasterusa
November 20th, 2011, 10:28 PM
No fly events- just shorter freestyle and backstroke.

I look foward to seeing you there. just 2 weeks away!