PDA

View Full Version : Are FLOGS viewable?

SwimStud
December 14th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Anyone know? There is an option to make workouts visible to everyone....but I don't see where you can view it.

Couroboros
December 14th, 2011, 01:50 PM
Would be pretty sweet if they were. When I put up all my yardage for the whole year last month, I initially thought it would be viewable to all, but that's obviously not the case.

ande
December 14th, 2011, 02:08 PM
not sure, don't think so
the site for your own is: http://www.usms.org/myusms/flog/

Floggings will continue till moral improves.

Generally floggings occur in private and what 2 consenting adults do or don't do is none of my bees wax.

Couroboros
December 14th, 2011, 02:12 PM
Hey, wait, I thought you posted before me.

__steve__
December 14th, 2011, 03:40 PM
I agree public flogging can be effective disciplinary action .

debaru
December 14th, 2011, 05:08 PM
You have to set your Flog to be viewable by others via the Preferences link on your Flog page.

__steve__
December 14th, 2011, 06:48 PM
This "view-able to others" setting is not active

Chicken of the Sea
December 14th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Anyone know? There is an option to make workouts visible to everyone....but I don't see where you can view it.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

SwimStud
December 14th, 2011, 10:39 PM
I'll show you mine if you show me yours

:santa3::presents2::banana:

ALM
December 15th, 2011, 12:21 PM

Your FLOG is not currently viewable by anyone else. This is planned as a future enhancement.

:carolers: (Gotta use the new smilies)

SwimStud
December 15th, 2011, 01:31 PM
Your FLOG is not currently viewable by anyone else. This is planned as a future enhancement.

:carolers: (Gotta use the new smilies)

I can see it now the talk at nationals...

"Wow, check out the FLOG enhancement on that guy/gal)!"

Sojerz
December 15th, 2011, 02:37 PM
If the FLOG was publicly visible, others would be able to see when I'm goofing-off. The FLOG would then have to allow you to check-off a list of legit excuses so others would really know whats up, like:

Needed to sleep-in
Water was too cold
Pool was broken
Too much beer night b4
Mini-taper - in - progress
My boss made me work
Sharks nearby
I'm fast enough
Who needs to butterfly
This isn't SoCal
:notworking:

rxleakem
December 15th, 2011, 07:48 PM
I used to put my workouts into the FLOG, but now I just blog them. Seems easier for me to find certain ones when I use the tags - now I just put in the time and distance on the FLOG for the record keeping. Since not everyone blogs, it would be neat to get ideas from the FLOGs - a nice option.
:presents2:

jaadams1
December 15th, 2011, 11:49 PM
I used to put my workouts into the FLOG, but now I just blog them. Seems easier for me to find certain ones when I use the tags - now I just put in the time and distance on the FLOG for the record keeping. Since not everyone blogs, it would be neat to get ideas from the FLOGs - a nice option.
:presents2:

I do the same thing...just distance and time on my FLOG, then I blog my workouts for my records and other's amusement. :rofl:

rxleakem
December 16th, 2011, 06:11 PM
I do the same thing...just distance and time on my FLOG, then I blog my workouts for my records and other's amusement. :rofl:

Or for us to "borrow." :D

jaadams1
December 16th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Or for us to "borrow." :D

Hey now...quit doing that. All you're doing is :bump:ing my down the backstroke list in the TTs!! :D Somehow I snuck in for 10th in the 200 LCM back this summer. :banana: