PDA

View Full Version : Online Entry for 2012 Summer Nationals

matysekj
March 6th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Online entry (https://www.usms.org/comp/lcnats12/onlineentry.php) for the 2012 USMS Marriott Summer Nationals in Omaha is now available. Entries received by May 9 will receive a $10 discount on the meet surcharge. All entries must be received by May 31.

That Guy
March 7th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Since I already spent the last few months thinking about what events I want to swim in Omaha, I entered right away upon reading this. 1500 free, 400 IM, 200 back, 200 breast, 50 back (6th), 200 fly. :bliss:

jaadams1
March 7th, 2012, 12:43 AM
Since I already spent the last few months thinking about what events I want to swim in Omaha, I entered right away upon reading this. 1500 free, 400 IM, 200 back, 200 breast, 50 back (6th), 200 fly. :bliss:

At least with those events, you can split request the 50, 100, 200, 400, 800 Free, 100 Back (if you do the touch right), 50, 100 Breast, 50, 100 Fly. You'll only be missing the 200 IM. Darn!

matysekj
March 7th, 2012, 10:24 AM

You won the coveted First Real Entry Award for this meet (mine doesn't count - I have to test it when I release it!). Congratulations. :presents2::bow:

To others: don't try for the not-so-coveted Last Entry Award. If the system times out on you while trying to enter at the last minute on the last day, you are out of luck - no late entries accepted. :rant3::frustrated:

thewookiee
March 7th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Online entry (https://www.usms.org/comp/lcnats12/onlineentry.php) for the 2012 USMS Marriott Summer Nationals in Omaha is now available. Entries received by May 9 will receive a $10 discount on the meet surcharge. All entries must be received by May 31.

Jim,

Where is the pysch sheet already? What are you going to do, wait until 3 weeks before the meet? Geez, I gotta be able to hire hitmen to take out That Guy, Tom Patterson, Jaadams, pwb and chris stevension(ok, I know the last two are in the older geezer group, but still it the thought that counts)

Chris Stevenson
March 7th, 2012, 01:40 PM
I gotta be able to hire hitmen to take out That Guy, Tom Patterson, Jaadams, pwb and chris stevension(ok, I know the last two are in the older geezer group, but still it the thought that counts)

It's a lovely thought -- it's a tossup whether I am more touched by the hitmen or the "geezer" crack -- but I won't be at Omaha.

That Guy
March 7th, 2012, 01:58 PM
You won the coveted First Real Entry Award for this meet (mine doesn't count - I have to test it when I release it!). Congratulations. :presents2::bow:

To others: don't try for the not-so-coveted Last Entry Award. If the system times out on you while trying to enter at the last minute on the last day, you are out of luck - no late entries accepted. :rant3::frustrated: I got an award that I didn't even know existed!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pwb
March 7th, 2012, 04:45 PM
I gotta be able to hire hitmen to take out That Guy, Tom Patterson, Jaadams, pwb and chris stevension(ok, I know the last two are in the older geezer group, but still it the thought that counts)

Wookiee, I will not be swimming backstroke, unless it's in an IM ...

It's a lovely thought -- it's a tossup whether I am more touched by the hitmen or the "geezer" crack -- but I won't be at Omaha.

... although maybe that 200 back is sounding better now ....:bolt:

jaadams1
March 7th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Where is the pysch sheet already? What are you going to do, wait until 3 weeks before the meet? Geez, I gotta be able to hire hitmen to take out That Guy, Tom Patterson, Jaadams, pwb and chris stevension(ok, I know the last two are in the older geezer group, but still it the thought that counts)

And Wook- I'm not even going to go the LCM Nationals!!! So no need to worry about my times there.

BUT WAIT!!! I will be swimming in the local USAS meet in Wenatchee at the start of June, and should be able to complete all available events, so I will have some LCM times out there! :banana:

I'd still check on the prices for hitmen though...T.G. is one tough :censor:!!

That Guy
March 8th, 2012, 12:08 AM
T.G. is one tough :censor:!! aw shucks :blush:

orca1946
March 16th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I'm missing this one due to the wife's spending habits!!:worms::2cents: