PDA

View Full Version : Little Rock, AR

art_z
June 6th, 2012, 02:39 PM
I'm going to be there on business for a few days. Any recommended spots to swim or a masters team I could hop in with? The places to swim shows a few pools, but only an age group team, and no idea of whether guests can come in and swim.

Calvin S
June 6th, 2012, 04:08 PM
I'm going to be there on business for a few days. Any recommended spots to swim or a masters team I could hop in with? The places to swim shows a few pools, but only an age group team, and no idea of whether guests can come in and swim.

Art,

You have a few options to choose from. The ARKM team (masters) swims M/W/F from 5:30-6:30 AM at the Little Rock Racquet Club and T/H from 6:00-7:00 PM. The coach on deck, Evan, shouldn't have a problem with a guest drop-in (and if he says anything, tell him Calvin said it was ok!). You may need to sign in at the front desk when you enter, but they have a book to sign and just put down you are a "masters swimmer". If you want a more intense workout, the club team practices 7-9 am M-F at the same location. All practices are LCM right now. Hope this helps.

Calvin

art_z
June 7th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks!