View Full Version : this weekend's weather??

December 3rd, 2003, 10:40 PM
will this weekend's weather have any affect on zones? this is my first masters meet and i'm already nervous as so as it is -- not to mention i've had bronchitis for the past week... and now this weather?? i just want to make sure it's not gonna get cancelled or anything...

December 4th, 2003, 03:26 PM
They won't be cancelling Erica. Don't you worry either, you are going to do just great. There are a lot of really nice people at this event, of all skill levels. The best thing is getting to see some really great swimmers and learn from them. See You There!

December 4th, 2003, 07:56 PM
thanks... it's just been a bit of a crazy week. between being sick, having my first meet as a high school coach (which was tonight, and we won!), and now my first meet in 7 years... i'm just a little frazzled! but excited!
see you all there, drive safely!!

Mark in MD
December 4th, 2003, 11:20 PM
Weather forecasts are predicting snow in the Northeast for Friday into Saturday morning, as of Thursday evening, December 4. However, if there is any change for the SCM Meet, please check back on this forum and/or the Colonies Zone website at www.colonieszone.org (http://www.colonieszone.org). At this writing nothing has been cancelled! Please drive safely! In fact, the psych sheets have been posted on the Colonies website.

Have fun everyone!

Mark Hurley,
Colonies Zone Webmaster