PDA

View Full Version : Decade Team

Viva O Fear
August 14th, 2012, 04:18 PM
I compete in endurance riding. I just finished my tenth year riding my horse Viva O Fear. He completed at least one fifty mile ride a year over the ten year period (1,500 miles in competition) He is now a Decade Horse. The award recognizes longevity in working with one horse and comitment to the sport. I just got my Decade Team jacket in the mail. I think USMS could do a similar idea. All Decade Swim Team after getting ten years of top ten times. Years don't have to be consecutive. Just ten years of top ten times. Award would reward consistency of swimming at a high level.:)

Viva O Fear
August 17th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Just checked my records, I am the first inductee to Decade Swim Team! Top Ten times in 1983,1984,1986,1987,1988,1989,1992,1993,1994,1997. So glad I made it! Taking a decade break from swimming makes getting back into the top 10 difficult! Post your years if you qualify! Congratulation to all who have made the Decade team!:)

Allen Stark
August 17th, 2012, 10:52 PM
I believe there may be fewer responses to your thread than expected because you have inadvertently referred to consecutive TTs.There was a thread about how important that was that generated more heat than light and I am afraid was deleted(although if it still exists I'm sure That Guy will find it.) If TT is your goal then I think you should be proud every time you make it,if making NQTs is your goal I think that you should be proud every you time succeed.If beating the guy/gal in the next lane is important to you I think you should be proud when you do.If making a hard interval is your goal and you do be proud.Anytime you get your goal,be proud.
You are proud of your decade and I think that's great.I'm happy for you(and for me,TT 74-77&79-12(blankety-blank 1978).

jaadams1
August 17th, 2012, 11:02 PM
That Guy
Hmmmm....

If beating the guy/gal in the next lane is important to you I think you should be proud when you do

It's on like Donkey Kong next weekend. :D

Swimosaur
August 17th, 2012, 11:06 PM
... If TT is your goal then I think you should be proud every time you make it,if making NQTs is your goal I think that you should be proud every you time succeed.If beating the guy/gal in the next lane is important to you I think you should be proud when you do.If making a hard interval is your goal and you do be proud.Anytime you get your goal,be proud ...

A sage response. :applaud:

That Guy
August 18th, 2012, 01:16 AM
i believe there may be fewer responses to your thread than expected because you have inadvertently referred to consecutive tts.there was a thread about how important that was that generated more heat than light and i am afraid was deleted(although if it still exists i'm sure that guy will find it.)
這是一個法律免責聲明範本。它可能適合提供法律資訊的網站時使用。它說只提供資訊 不是法律諮詢意見。它還明確法律資訊的準確性不能保證。建議網站使用者尋求專業協助,如果他們擔心一個具體 的法律問題。

注意: 在大多數司法地區免責聲明是責任的受到規管。免責聲明的規定可能會強制執行,並甚至可能導致使用免責聲明的 人承擔責任。因此,我們建議您從使用此免責聲明之前限定的有關的司法管轄區的律師發來的法律意 見。

That Guy
August 18th, 2012, 01:22 AM
Hmmmm....

It's on like Donkey Kong next weekend. :D

Posting in Chinese turned all of Allen's stuff into lower case. Little things, I notice them.

Oh, were you saying something?

Viva O Fear
August 18th, 2012, 05:54 PM
I am happy every time I cross the pool! Get off my horse, wash in at the beach from surfing. Lots of proud moments!