PDA

View Full Version : Lattof YMCA- Des Plaines, IL

NKMD
January 1st, 2004, 11:48 PM
USMS Swimmers:

This is our first meet of the SCY season.

Deck entries accepted until 7:00 am.

http://cmsaswimming.org/_cmsa/01public/_main/media/PDF/2004meets/2004-01jan-04Lattof.pdf

wilddave
January 5th, 2004, 12:20 AM
When you first walk in to the dark cathedral-like pool, complete with stained glass windows and virginal timers, a sudden sense of anticipation and excitement pulsates through the blood. The Lattoff meet is the first of the season and one of the best. Thanks to a well run meet!

As everyone knows, it's always a special "day" when you beat Nadine! Thanks go out to everyone that beat her. Whether in the pool or afterwards in the backroom of Mrs. Peas please. It is always a pleasure to see her smile and cry at the same time.

Get Gator bit next!

:confused:

waterSpanker
January 5th, 2004, 11:35 AM
Dave,

You crack me up, but don't be making my CMSA sista cry! There might be a dolphin that comes out of nowhere & holds your legs during the next race :) i hope everyone had a great time @ this well run meet!!!

Next meet will be hosted by the Big Dog Masters this Sunday...

http://www.CMSAswimming.org/meetMarket

NKMD
January 5th, 2004, 10:56 PM
Fun First meet. It was great to see all of you on deck, it's been a long time. Yeah with me jumping in all the time. Sorry I miss the water too much.

Dolphin Dude. Miss you bro.

Hope to see everyone more this season.

Let's get psyched for INDY.

106 days until Nationals.

Hey Dave,
Those 50's and 100's are for the BOYS.

Hey, when did you do your ONE HOUR Swim?

Let's race next weekend in the 400 IM and after at the Pub.
Loser pays. (oh I guess you're paying)

urban
January 6th, 2004, 11:57 AM
Wow, I think we have a new duel in the pool;

Dave Ackerman and Nadine Day...????

but what will the event be; no, not a 100 IM and not a 400IM, maybe a 200 IM where the events are mixed so we can really see the fun and excitement of a real duel built up by a few meets of momentum and countless replies on this forum....anyhow...

I thought the meet was fun and it sure was great to see everyone again. I especially enjoyed watching the snow come down while cruising the deck wiping the sweat off my forehead. I think I'll swim more 50's this year.

:D

Coach Sue
January 6th, 2004, 12:18 PM
I'm sorry I missed the Nadine vs Wilddave duel!! My money is on Nadine for anything longer than a 100!

Good luck to everyone this season & looking forward to a big IM party at Indy!

mattson
January 6th, 2004, 05:11 PM
Hey urban, there was a showdown before, I think it was a 2001 Evanston meet. Nadine and Dave were swimming a 200 Br. Sue had the small contingent of Waves cheering on Nadine at the turn end. At around 125, with Dave about a body length behind, takes the time (and oxygen :D) during his turn to yell out, "What about me?" :cool:

urban
January 7th, 2004, 11:15 AM
Hana Hou!!!...Hana Hou!!!

You'll have to ask nadine.