PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Wisconsin Masters!

dpflyer
January 29th, 2002, 06:23 PM
Wisconsin Masters Swimming (WMSC) would like to welcome you!We have a website with registration information, event schedule and entry forms, and more at: www.swim-wimasters.org

If you can't find what you are looking for on our web site, or have any other questions please feel free to contact me.

Dick Pitman, Chair
Wisconsin Masters Swimming
2729 Commercial Ave
Madison, WI 53704
800-527-7425, ext 125 (work toll-free)
608-242-8125 (direct-v/m)
rpitman@rbarealtors.com

jim thornton
February 11th, 2002, 09:11 PM
Dick,

I'm wondering if a fellow named Dan Natali swims for your team. I've seen his name on meets listings, swimming for some masters team in Wisconsin. Anyhow, I used to swim with a bunch of Natalis in Pittsburgh when I was a youth; I also think that Dan may have attended U. Michigan as a grad student when I was an undergraduate. If it's the same guy, and you know him, can you please say hi from Jim Thornton in Sewickley, Pa!

Thanks

dpflyer
February 12th, 2002, 11:33 AM
Jim - Good to hear from you! Dan Natali is swimming in Wisconsin now. He's broken - excuse me, shattered - what few butterfly records I had left in his age group, 50-54. I will indeed say, "Hi" for you. We're having a meet this Sunday in Madison, for which I'm the meet director, and he's not signed up yet. But, we have our State Meet in April at Schroeder Aquatic Center and I'm pretty sure he'll show up for that. Catch you later!