PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck / Swim Fast

sunruh
August 6th, 2013, 02:39 PM
to all of those swimming at Summer Nats that start tomorrow.

may you not inhale any smog nor count the red stripes on the bottom.

i used to love the days that i could see Saddleback from the blocks looking past the dive tower.

steve

moodyrichardson
August 6th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Yes, good luck to all at Summer Nats!!

ekw
August 6th, 2013, 04:38 PM
Good luck! Swim fast and have fun, everyone. :cheerleader:

Bill Sive
August 6th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Good luck to all swimmers, all age groups, all abilities.
Welcome to So. Calif. to all of those traveling in for this event.

ElaineK
August 6th, 2013, 11:59 PM
to all of those swimming at Summer Nats that start tomorrow.

may you not inhale any smog nor count the red stripes on the bottom.

i used to love the days that i could see Saddleback from the blocks looking past the dive tower.

steve

Yes, good luck to all at Summer Nats!!

Good luck! Swim fast and have fun, everyone. :cheerleader:

Good luck to all swimmers, all age groups, all abilities.
Welcome to So. Calif. to all of those traveling in for this event.

Thanks! :chug:

We arrived this afternoon in time to register and get in a swim while listening to steel drum and guitar music- nice! Of course, it was a perfect sunny 75 degree day!

Bill, look for me tomorrow in a green and black Tyr suit with stars. I plan on getting in a swim before I count for my teammate, Donna Hooe. My guess is she will be swimming in heat 14 or so; my best estimate is 2:30 - 3:00 PM. Our team is Georgia Masters (GAJA) and our tent is located at the far end of the 50m pool, behind Walnut Creek's tents. If you don't see me at the tent, my husband, Bruce, will probably be there. Stop on by! I'm looking forward to seeing you again!

Meanwhile, thanks everybody for your good wishes! I'm sorry you can't be here to join in on the fun! :bliss:

EDIT: Bill, look for me counting at Lane 7, Heat 13 of women's 1500.

mj2345
August 7th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Thanks for all the good lucks. I'm leaving tomorrow and Swimming Fri, Sat, Sun. How's the water Elaine and are the lanes really wide? You guys have a tent,nice! I think there's only 6 or 7 of us from Illinois Masters going so I doubt we'll have any special location. Maybe I'll see you there.

Bill Sive
August 7th, 2013, 09:54 AM

ElaineK
August 7th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Thanks for all the good lucks. I'm leaving tomorrow and Swimming Fri, Sat, Sun. How's the water Elaine and are the lanes really wide? You guys have a tent,nice! I think there's only 6 or 7 of us from Illinois Masters going so I doubt we'll have any special location. Maybe I'll see you there.

The lanes are a nice size, but the water was warmer than 79 yesterday.

Bill, see my edit above!

pwb
August 7th, 2013, 10:59 AM
The lanes are a nice size It's an 8 lane 50M x 25SCY pool, so the long course lanes are as wide as you'll find.

I hope the d-folks swim fast today and rip off some great swims.

Allen Stark
August 7th, 2013, 01:00 PM
I wish all of you well. Swim fast and have a great time.

knelson
August 8th, 2013, 01:20 PM
The live video streaming is great! I was just looking at it and noticed they've even got an underwater camera. How cool is that?