View Full Version : Team Unify and Club Assistant

Doug Garcia
October 15th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Who is currently using Team Unify and Club Assistant for managing:
Attendance and Dues
Swim times
Email data
Web site

We're in the process of checking these 2 groups out, and I would like to hear a little chatter about the pros and cons of each.

Anyone?

Cokie
December 18th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Doug, who'd you go with?

Doug Garcia
December 18th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Cokie
we decided that given the size of our group, and the amount of income we have, we're not going to use any of them.

ssumargo
October 18th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Bumping this thread.

Our masters club is also looking for a way to manage registrations and have a website. But we are a small club and can't afford club assistant. Any suggestions or what do other smaller clubs do?

Doug Garcia
October 18th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Doug, who'd you go with?

So I have a couple of things that we do. First, we found a local web developer to do the back end for us. Since I am a graphic designer, I did the design work, he did the back end work including the calendar function and the bookings function. Its all done through Word Press.

The other thing that I do is a teachers grade book app on my iPad. Its called iDoceo and I believe it was like $5 at the most. it took some getting used to, but now I keep track of postal swim results, attendance, etc.

To say its flawless would be a gross understatement. We have swimmer data in 3 different data bases and we're trying to streamline that so its only in one place. Probably more than you wanted to know.

Doug Garcia
October 18th, 2017, 10:09 PM
One otters software that I am looking at is ConnectSwimming. Its mainly for workouts, but they're new and are planning to get a bit more robust with member information.