PDA

View Full Version : New to area soon.

swimrat
January 29th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Hey all,

I have been looking around at the different sites in Denver for masters swimming. I've found a few too that were good I just hope someone here can shed more light on the subject please. I have been swimming since I was about 6, and all through high school. Very competetivly (sp?). I swam on a Masters team in Sicily Italy while stationed there (only on swim meet). So I'm looking into getting some good yardage with some good competition beside me. Can anyone recommend some teams that do this? Thanks.

Kelli,

I wont be moving to Denver until may-july time frame. I know I'm ahead of myself, I'm just excited. Orgionally from Wyoming, and my husband is going to be an Air Force recruiter in Aurora. We are in Oklahoma right now, I'm waiting on getting out of the Navy.

chlorinated
February 17th, 2004, 11:24 PM
You might look over the state masters association website (comsa.org) to find some teams and places to workout. There are some very fast swimmers around but since the city is pretty big. You might first decide where you're gonna live and then find something nearby.