PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving weight gain - most or least?

sunruh
December 2nd, 2013, 02:16 PM
i was not swimming for an entire week and still eating like i was.

4.4lbs added to the scale.

anyone else willing to admit?

ekw
December 2nd, 2013, 02:38 PM
I had to reset the target weight on my Fitbit this morning. :blush: I'm up 3 pounds, but it's an unreliable scale. I did swim three times, though!

aqueoushumor
December 2nd, 2013, 02:41 PM
4 pounds up while maintaining normal swim schedule. Very frustrating! And there are still leftovers I have to finish!

__steve__
December 2nd, 2013, 03:21 PM
I have successfully put on at least 3 lbs of body fat and bulk these recent weeks leading up to the meet next weekend.

PatrickJM
December 7th, 2013, 09:37 AM
I only swam once, in a very warm pool. Four days in a car but I'm only up about 3lbs.

Aymese
December 7th, 2013, 11:01 AM
I managed to run 3 miles the day after Thanksgiving and gained 4 pound too. :chug:I am back down this morning though and looking forward to my swim this afternoon!

2013 has been the year of healthy. I started back swimming in January after 8 years out and also picked up running this summer. It was rewarding to look back at photos from last Thanksgiving when I was a chubby bum.

orca1946
December 7th, 2013, 01:22 PM
I.m house bound after hip repair - for 8 weeks could not get to the fridge , so I'm still the same. Cool ---- I think??

jpetyk
January 3rd, 2014, 02:06 PM
I was fine over Thanksgiving, but Christmas and New Year's really did me in. I'm up 5 pounds, and have been out of the pool since Christmas Eve. Looks like Saturday will be my first chance to work some of this off

debaru
January 3rd, 2014, 07:11 PM
I really threw caution to the wind this year, and I purposely didn't weigh myself until January 1. To my delight, I only gained 5 pounds. Now that I am back to my usual schedule, I expect to work off those extra pounds in no time.