PDA

View Full Version : Weatherproof Dry Erase Board???

Coach Chris
January 30th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Hey Coaches,

My season starts soon and I'm looking for a better presence on deck for my workouts. I've tried copies on kickboards, in ziplocs, verbally by set, ...the list goes on. I'm finally to the point where I'd like to set up a large dry erase board. I'm envisioning something on wheels to come in and out o the shed, with some weight on the bottom so it doesn't blow into the pool, and locking casters. The biggest issue is the dry erase board material itself. Does anyone have a company they recommend for being weather proof? I don't want to put this all together only to have it delaminate in a few minutes.

Any suggestions???

Chris

BRL
February 2nd, 2014, 11:35 AM
Coach Chris...looking for some help on post where I had no reply>>>>"I find that when I start off the blocks I end up going way to deep and while others have surfaced and started their initial strokes I am still under..." Any Suggestions?

raye1987
August 1st, 2014, 05:43 PM
Coach Chris...looking for some help on post where I had no reply>>>>"I find that when I start off the blocks I end up going way to deep and while others have surfaced and started their initial strokes I am still under..." Any Suggestions?

There is a company called flex-a-chart, and they have rolling easels that should do the trick. They have them with plain or printed dry erase boards and seem to be excellent quality. I do not think they will be good for a permanent outside situation, but if you are bringing them in and not leaving them outside it should be just fine. http://www.flex-a-chart.com/whiteboard-easels-sales-landing-page