PDA

View Full Version : Summer Club Head Coach - Golden, Colorado

SherylW
November 4th, 2014, 12:30 AM
Our summer swim club is looking for a new head coach! Applewood Athletic Club in Golden, CO is seeking a new head coach for our summer swim team. We are a large (130+ swimmers) and very active swim club with swimmers ranging in age from 4 to 18. Our head coach is responsible for working with all age groups, and age group coaches, to create a fun yet still competitive summer swim team experience. The season itself is 8 weeks long, but we have winter/spring swim most every Sunday from January through May and practice starts around May 20th. Our ideal coach will be able to work well with all ages, communicate effectively with parents, and will work closely with the swim team board to manage the team. To be qualified, we will be looking for someone with head coach experience with a small team or high school team, or assistant coach experience with a large year round swim team.

If interested please let me know! I'm happy to answer any questions you might have. Please send me an email with a quick run down of your coaching experience or a resume to Sheryl Williams at: SherylW93@gmail.com