PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Masters T-shirt and Cap for Nationals

MPohlmann
March 6th, 2004, 08:25 AM
Order your Illinois Masters t-shirt for Nationals now and pick it up at the State meet in Barrington.

Short-sleeved, black 100% cotton t-shirt with Illinois Masters logo, designed by Alex Helfers. Matching swim cap included.

Send the attached form, indicating your shirt size, to Mary Pohlmann along with check for $10 made out to Illinois Masters.

Mary Pohlmann, Treasurer Illinois Masters
2511 S Park Lane
Carbondale, IL 62903

Orders must be received by March 30th (mail by March 28th to get to Carbondale in time).

JRidge
March 7th, 2004, 06:07 PM
Can we just get caps?

MPohlmann
March 7th, 2004, 09:13 PM
Hi, Jennifer,

Yes, the new Illinois Masters caps will be available for no charge to Illinois Masters who go to Nationals, but I hope you'll like to have a t-shirt too.

Mary

dorothyrd
March 8th, 2004, 07:42 AM
If we cannot go to the Illinois State meet(daughters birthday weekend!), how can we get our cap and t-shirt?

MPohlmann
March 8th, 2004, 08:09 AM
Hi, Dorothy,

T-shirts will be available at Nationals for those who have paid for them. Caps will be available at Nationals for all Illinois Masters entered in the meet. Look for the Illinois Masters banner at the IUPUI pool.

See you there and happy birthday to your daughter.

Mary

dorothyrd
March 8th, 2004, 11:02 AM
OK, I am registered for Nationals and will get relay and order forms in soon.

Thanks

NKMD
March 8th, 2004, 09:44 PM
Dorothy, I can pick it up for you.

Mary do you think it would be possible to have a link just for the relay entries. I can't separate it and I have gotten 3 e-mails tonight requesting forms.

Nadine