PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Non Distance-Centric Masters Group

fatsmcgee
April 12th, 2015, 01:33 PM
I will be in DC this summer and am looking for a masters team. In my experience, the majority of masters team mostly cater to the fitness and triathlete crowd and do a lot of distance freestyle. I'm curious if their is a training group around DC that does incorporates more a bit more high intensity and stroke work. If it makes a difference I'll be living in Bethesda and working near Tyson's Corner. Appreciate any insight y'all have!

jekco
April 13th, 2015, 04:23 AM
I will be in DC this summer and am looking for a masters team. In my experience, the majority of masters team mostly cater to the fitness and triathlete crowd and do a lot of distance freestyle. I'm curious if their is a training group around DC that does incorporates more a bit more high intensity and stroke work. If it makes a difference I'll be living in Bethesda and working near Tyson's Corner. Appreciate any insight y'all have!

You may want to try out RMST http://www.restonmasters.com/ they generally have a LD work out on Saturday mornings at 7:00 for free stylers.