PDA

View Full Version : March - April Newsletter

carlsaxton
March 11th, 2004, 03:37 PM
The March - April issue of CMSA Lane Lines is finished. Our webmaster is on a much deserved vacation, so I will be emailing the newsletter as a pdf attached file (it's only 512 KB, so dial-up users don't worry) later on today.

This issue includes:
Chat from the Chair
French Connection
CMSA Long Distance Committee
CMSA Coaches Committee
Naperville Rocks Ft. Lauderdale
The Wizards of Colorado Springs...
CMSA Semi-Annual Meeting
National Top Ten Rankings Summary
Attention Meet Directors
Relay Entry Procedures
USMS Convention Application
IL Nationals Relay Entry form
IL Nationals T-Shirt order form
St. Charles North Meet Entry form
CMSA State Meet Entry form

I hope you enjoy the latest issue of CMSA Lane Lines. Ramon will advise one it is posted to the CMSA website.

Thanks,
Carl Saxton
CMSA Secretary/Newsletter Editor

waterSpanker
March 12th, 2004, 07:24 AM
i'm not on vacation. i'm on a week-long business trip that ends today. Oh, and the Cambridge Masters team says "Hi" to CMSA. The Blogget Pool Records @ Harvard are nuts!

Your 2004 CMSA Newsletter is posted :)

http://www.CMSAswimming.org/newsletter

N-Joy

~r

mattson
March 12th, 2004, 10:41 AM
I can confirm that. I downloaded the copy from the site.

I remember being at the Blodgett pool in college, a great facility. Although, during a particular tournament, my water polo team (just less than 30 members) only had 2 lanes to warm up in. That was one time it payed to shorten your stroke. :cool:

carlsaxton
March 12th, 2004, 10:49 AM
Great, thanks. However, this version should NOT be posted to the website as Mary found a few mistakes yesterday, which is why I said I'd be mailing it out myself. Ramon, please pull this from the website, and I'll email you the updated/corrected version now.

Thanks,
Carl