PDA

View Full Version : do you have a poll problem?

sparx35
March 16th, 2004, 02:52 PM
i have recently tried voting on some polls on here and have found that my vote was not accepted...wat??i have voted in the past ok.Do any others find polling probs??

KenChertoff
March 16th, 2004, 06:26 PM
YES -- In fact, it wouldn't accept my vote in this poll. :mad:

swimrat
March 16th, 2004, 11:13 PM
it doesn't accept mine either

sparx35
March 17th, 2004, 05:34 PM
i've tried to vote on my own poll..this one and it says my session is invalid!!!!!come on ....whats happening to this forum??moderator???anyone??

eliana2003
March 17th, 2004, 07:07 PM
Hmmm.... it says that I've already voted....

Edward The Head
March 18th, 2004, 08:13 AM
Well it took my poll. I thought this was a joke at first.

londoner62
March 18th, 2004, 08:46 AM
I have had the following message on every single occasion I have tried to vote. That must be in excess of 10 occasions.
"The action you have attempted could not be performed as your session appears to be invalid. Click the below link to attempt this action again with a new session."
Clicking on the link below has always been a waste of time!

Paul

sparx35
March 18th, 2004, 05:14 PM
cmon chaps why cant i vote .....i thought that voting was a statutory right...this is even a thread started by myself..i must have my vOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 VOTE1VOTE1VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sparx35
March 18th, 2004, 05:16 PM
ALL I ASK IS 4 1 VOTE

sparx35
March 18th, 2004, 05:18 PM
I FINALLY GOT MY VOTE...ALTHOUGH I HAD TO REPEAT THE CLIK TO GET IT!!!!!
SPARX 1.........USMS MOD...0