PDA

View Full Version : Riccione

MMoore
March 24th, 2004, 03:42 PM
I am planning on going to Riccione, however, my daughter's college graduation is the same day that everyone is leaving for Italy so I have to go a day later. I will be flying out May 31st and arriving in Milan on June 1st. I would like to know if anyone else will be arriving at Milan on the 1st so that we could hook up and make the trip to Riccione together. Thanks, Meredith Mamoo49@aol.com

OR would anyone be renting a car that would be able to pick me up in Rimini (town next to Riccione) on June 1st around 1pm. Still don't have the train schedule from Milan to Rimini, but it would probably arrive in early afternoon. THANKS!!!

Edward The Head
March 25th, 2004, 07:29 AM
I will not be arriving until the 3rd, and probably coming in from Venice via London. I am using the meet as an excuse to do a month touring Europe. :D

We should have some sort of dinner during the week just for fun.

Conniekat8
March 25th, 2004, 12:23 PM
I don't have the same itenerary as you guys, but I'm hoping to see you there!

Anthony Thompson
March 26th, 2004, 11:29 AM
I'm flying into Bolgona (who's airport is closed in June, so I'm actually going into Forli) and arrive on 3-June-04. I plan to take the trains to Riccione. Milano is on the same train line and it should be very easy to get to Riccione on the train.

The USMS coaches are planning to be there and are compiling a list of USMS swiming going. You might contact a USMS coaches, I think Bob Bruce is heading-up the USMS coaches for FINA in Riccione.

Anthony Thompson, LMSC Chair MOVY and
Intl. Committee USMS

Edward The Head
March 29th, 2004, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Anthony Thompson

The USMS coaches are planning to be there and are compiling a list of USMS swiming going. You might contact a USMS coaches, I think Bob Bruce is heading-up the USMS coaches for FINA in Riccione.

What's the reason for coaches to be going and why do they wish to know who's going? I've never been to anything even close to an event like this. Though I think I'll be hard to miss, lots of tattoos and long hair. I usually end up with the longest hair at the meet. :)

Conniekat8
March 29th, 2004, 02:30 PM
Coaches are providing on-site coaching for all swimmers. There will be a lot of swimmers that are going that will not be accompanied by the coaches.
My coach is going, he was selected to be on the coaching panel with Bob Bruce and 4-5 others.