PDA

View Full Version : Hello from New Member

LA Trainer
March 28th, 2004, 01:19 AM
I am really glad to realize the existence of this forum. I hope it is a great resource for people who have chosen swimming as their way to a healthy and more integrated lifestyle.

See you at the pool!!

tjburk
March 29th, 2004, 10:57 AM
Panos, welcome to the USMS!!!! Greetings from across the country!!! I grew up in that area!!! Miss sunny SoCal!!! I went to Alta Loma High School, Newport Harbor High School and Graduated from Glendora High School!!!!!

cinc3100
March 29th, 2004, 12:00 PM
Don't missed California at all. The only thing I missed is tempertures under 100 degree's in summer. My old neighborhood in California was getting worst each year. I didn't go to rich high schools like Newport Beach but poorer ones like Los Amigos. Also, believe it or not I got a better paiding job and more steady work in Arizona. On average people do better wage wise in California but I had too much competition for jobs there. And the property here is a lot less lower. Houses here don't price people out of the middle class.

kaffrinn
March 29th, 2004, 02:06 PM
I won't complain about California...I used to live in Santa Cruz, and then Claremont, and I miss it a lot. Now I'm in Minnesota and hope to work my way back west some day. Anyway, welcome!

sparx35
March 29th, 2004, 02:22 PM
WELCOME L.a.trainer...from across the pond..i live in a small village in uk..near to Selby which in turn is near to York in Yorkshire(home of Yorkshire Puddings)..i swim at Selby...