PDA

View Full Version : Attending Nationals?

ratthedog
March 28th, 2004, 06:22 PM
I'm going to Y Masters Nationals and USMS Nationals. Are you?
Craig Paller

NKMD
March 28th, 2004, 08:34 PM
I am attending both, Craig. Swimming different events.

Swimming only on Saturday at states.

See you there.

Others: Barry Dittus, Geoff Mykleby, Leslee Vittone, Barbara Delanois, Mark Askew, Phil Dodson.

dorothyrd
March 29th, 2004, 10:38 AM
I will be at USMS for relay on Saturday and relay and events on Sunday. Wish I could go to Florida. :(

shipleywm
March 30th, 2004, 09:17 AM
I will be in Indy, trying to cram in all my events on Friday and Saturday only. I have to fly to Atlanta Saturday evening for a wedding, so I'm going to sneak in my 50 free and 50 fly during other events. Shhhhhhhh...

I can't wait to see the team again!

ratthedog
April 1st, 2004, 09:43 PM
The psych sheets are posted. I'm looking forward to seeing my IM teammates on the beach.
cp

shipleywm
April 2nd, 2004, 09:30 AM
WHERE are they posted? I can't find it any where!

ratthedog
April 2nd, 2004, 11:13 AM
Sorry. The YMCA Nats are posted. That's why I referenced the beach.
cp

JRidge
April 2nd, 2004, 11:29 AM
The psyche sheet for USMS Nationals are now posted at the USMS website.

mattson
April 2nd, 2004, 03:58 PM
Nice turnout for Illinois Masters. We even have a satellite group (TWC), much like MGM were at the Cleveland nationals.

The IM team dinner is going to be real interesting, if all 200+ people show up (with children, relatives, spouses, etc.). :)

TWC = The Wellness Center, another Illinois group

MPohlmann
April 2nd, 2004, 11:26 PM
Not only are 205 Illinois Masters listed, but there are several other CMSA clubs represented at SC Nationals this year. Chicago Smelts, Windy City Waves, YWCA Flying Fish and Sun City Stingrays are the other CMSA clubs that I could find. We also have a couple of unattached swimmers.

Let's go CMSA!!!!!!!

See you all at the Social, but don't forget to make your reservation.

Mary