PDA

View Full Version : Need coaches beta testing a swim coaching app on iphone/ipad

CoachApp
June 5th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Hi,

I am an app developer and parent of a year-around competitive swimmer. I'm developing an app that makes it super easy for coaches to review and comment on swim videos, and share them with swimmers. Coaches can add voice and writing to any part of the video with a few taps, and can insert web links, images, or another video, using an iPhone or iPad.

I'd like to hear feedback from the coach community. Specifically I am looking for a handle of coaches to beta test the app. If you are interested, please email me tuxzilla2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com. Coaches in the San Francisco Bay Area are preferred but I appreciate all feedbacks.

Thanks very much!

Sheldon

Cokie
June 6th, 2016, 07:36 AM
Hi,

I am an app developer and parent of a year-around competitive swimmer. I'm developing an app that makes it super easy for coaches to review and comment on swim videos, and share them with swimmers. Coaches can add voice and writing to any part of the video with a few taps, and can insert web links, images, or another video, using an iPhone or iPad.

I'd like to hear feedback from the coach community. Specifically I am looking for a handle of coaches to beta test the app. If you are interested, please email me tuxzilla2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com. Coaches in the San Francisco Bay Area are preferred but I appreciate all feedbacks.

Thanks very much!

Sheldon

Happy to help Sheldon. I film just about everyday and coach in Marin.

CoachApp
June 28th, 2016, 12:44 AM
App now in iTunes app store:

Coach Genie (https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/coach-genie-coaching-through/id1116450532?mt=8)

Add drawing, voice-over, text to videos easily. Slo-mo playing, frame-by-frame seeking. Sync to Google Drive, share and send by email and messages.