PDA

View Full Version : Problem with pace/cadence; Is this the solution?

Koren22
July 26th, 2016, 02:47 AM
Hi there,

I swim 3 times a week with great pleasure, sometimes after a run. I have a problem: unstable pace, and it's not about fatigue.

I saw this campaign at KS: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2064490284/marlin-the-worlds-first-swim-meter-designed-to-tal?ref=nav_search

Can it help me? I wish someone could "talk" to me after each lap and "tell" me my progress. Pls note: I have no connections with this campaign or the enterpreneur, by any means. Just seeking for a tool to help me in the pool. :drowning:

Thank u so much!

Rob Copeland
July 26th, 2016, 08:29 AM
If you are looking for a device to help you maintain a constant cadence, I suggest looking into the Finis Tempo Trainer. It is proven technology and significantly less expensive then that other thing.

Sumorunner
July 26th, 2016, 08:46 AM
If you are looking for a device to help you maintain a constant cadence, I suggest looking into the Finis Tempo Trainer.

That looks cool, but what if you don't wear a cap?

Koren22
July 26th, 2016, 08:59 AM
If you are looking for a device to help you maintain a constant cadence, I suggest looking into the Finis Tempo Trainer. It is proven technology and significantly less expensive then that other thing.

Thanks Rob, will sure to take a look at Finis website

Glenn
July 26th, 2016, 08:17 PM

That's easy, use duct tape!

knelson
July 27th, 2016, 04:44 PM

I believe it comes with a clip to attach it to your goggle strap.

orca1946
July 28th, 2016, 11:46 AM
Sounds kinda like tagging a shark?