PDA

View Full Version : Nationals

carlsaxton
April 26th, 2004, 11:56 AM
Illinois Masters Swimmer simply rock. Talk about crushing the competition. Amazing races and stories came out of Indy (and I'm looking forward to receiving numerous articles to publish in the newsletter...deadline next Friday, May 7).

Awesome job to all who went and not only competed, but came to cheer on and offer support. IM rocks! :D

--Carl

Coach Sue
April 29th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Congrats to all who swam this past weekend in Indy!! What a fabulous display of the talent & energy we have in this state! I enjoyed coaching & watching all of you put down so many PR'S & record breaking relays!

I can't wait for the fun in the sun next year in Ft. Lauderdale for SC Nat's. Lets get our block of rooms reserved ASAP. Is anyone working on that? I know I will have a lrge group going! Can we reapeat the victory in Florida?? Lets start planning now!

A huge thank you to Mary P., Dave Gibson, Nadine, & Ron Kurza for their long hours putting all of our relays together. A huge job well done.:) :p

Enjoy some rest now & see you this summer!

waterSpanker
April 30th, 2004, 12:19 PM
To all CMSA "Sherlock Inquisitors,"

I've been getting a few email inquiries regarding searching results on the USMS site. Here is a confirmation email from the USMS webmaster, Jim Matysek...

> Does the 'Search Results' feature still work? I keep getting a
403 Forbidden error when i enter a last name:
> -----
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access
/CRGWebServices/usms/db-srch.cgi on this server.

Hi Ramon,

Yes, the searchable results database is down, and we're trying to
work this out with the provider. At this point I don't know if it
will be back any time soon or not, as they may no longer support it
and we may have to wait for our own custom replacement.

==============================
Jim Matysek, Webmaster
United States Masters Swimming, Inc.
http://www.usms.org/