PDA

View Full Version : Savannah

Fritz
June 3rd, 2004, 11:37 AM
Who from North Carolina is going? Let's get some discussion going about carpooling, room sharing and relays.

henry
June 9th, 2004, 11:29 AM
I tried making a reservation at tha Hampton Inn Midtown last night. They are out of 2 bed rooms already. I had to make a reservation just down the road at the Comfort Inn. Same price, $69 per night.

I am leaving on Thursday morning. There is room for one other person in my car.

bcsu
June 9th, 2004, 12:45 PM
will be staying at the Holiday Inn
7100 Abercorn St
912-352-7100
800-255-8268
$62.50, king or double

(I think this street from intersects stephenson ave)

henry
June 9th, 2004, 04:11 PM
Let's get a head count on who is leaving on Wednesday and who's leaving on Thursday.

It would be nice to go in caravan.

Hey on a different note, our own Dick Webber won 1st place in 50 fly at the Worlds in Italy!!

Fritz
June 9th, 2004, 04:21 PM
I'll be heading up Wed and will count for people on Thursday.

Too bad we can't see how the rest are doing at wolds.

I sent a message to Dick asking if he was coming to Savannah. I'm sure he'll respond when he gets back.

Waiting to hear from the mountain and coastal folk to see who else is going.

I'll see if anyone is organizing anything in Charlotte.

henry
June 23rd, 2004, 05:29 PM
Hey Fritz, any reply from the people from Charlotte, Coastal or Mountains.
This is our chance to bring a huge group and win the large group category!

Fritz
June 25th, 2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by henry
Hey Fritz, any reply from the people from Charlotte, Coastal or Mountains.
This is our chance to bring a huge group and win the large group category!

I just got an email from Jerry. He's been out of the country and is trying to get caught up. He did say that Raz, Chuy, and Jeff Murray were planning on going. Chuy qualified for the Olympic trials but that shouldn't stop him from going to Savannah. I wouldn't take all this as absolute just yet. I'll send them an email and ask to be sure. If those three go then we've got a minimum of 3 guys that can go in the 23 range for 50 free. You could be the 4th but I think it would be better to have you on the 160+ and find another young stud for the 120+. All three of those guys are young 30's. Maybe Todd Desorbo as their 4th?

Also unconfirmed but maybe going are Heather, John Kortheuer , George Coxhead (50), Ernie Glass (55) , Bernie White (60 or 65) and Jerry. I'm sure there are many more.

Fritz
June 25th, 2004, 03:29 PM
I just got confirmation from Jeff Murray and Todd Desorbo. Checking with Andy Farrell.

Fritz
July 5th, 2004, 03:11 PM
I've heard from between 55-60 people who are going, I don't I've heard from everyone so maybe the number gets up to 70.

Fritz
July 5th, 2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Fritz
I've heard from between 55-60 people who are going, I don't I've heard from everyone so maybe the number gets up to 70.

I doubt I've heard ...