PDA

View Full Version : St Charles East LC Meet

mattson
July 8th, 2004, 04:18 PM
I realize that the mail-in deadline is still two weeks away, but are people going to this meet? I hear that the organizers are worried about low turn-out.

That would be a shame. The 4x100 relay Top Ten times are usually pretty slow. We could have a lot of Illinois teams take over those rankings. :D

(Edit: Oops, just noticed on the entry form, that it says the lanes have not been measured as required by USMS. Any particular reason? Any chance this will change?)

NKMD
July 8th, 2004, 10:30 PM
Mark,
We are in the process of trying to get it measured, so your times will count towards records and top ten times.

Hey, Mark you can volunteer to measure the pool at the meet. :-) Then everyone's times will count.

I still think right now, a meet before Nationals as a tune-up will be good. Doug always host great meets.

I will continue to check on the status of the measurements and keep you updated.

Hope you're doing well. See you in Savannah.

Sorry, I will be in California that weekend. Otherwise you know I would be at St. Charles.

Dori
July 9th, 2004, 11:17 AM
There are a few of us from the Arlington Alligators and TWC teams that are planning on swimming...

NKMD
July 9th, 2004, 10:17 PM
I am glad to hear your interest in St. Charles Meet.
As of to date Doug Long hasn't received any entries.
Please contact him. Let's not cancel this meet.

Swimming is fun.

Didn't you all get excited watching the TRIALS, so don't you want to RACE> :-)