PDA

View Full Version : Silliness

laineybug
July 10th, 2004, 05:07 PM
A friend of mine found this 'painting' in Carlos & Charlies in Cozumel, Mexico and took a picture of it for me. I though you all might get a chuckle out of it too.

knelson
July 10th, 2004, 05:47 PM
Nice one. That swimmer needs some work on proper body, and especially head, position!

mattson
July 10th, 2004, 06:27 PM
How you know if you're a swimmer: when you notice that the swimmer in the picture is lifting his head, before you notice the sharks. :)

laineybug
July 10th, 2004, 06:34 PM
LOL, that's what I saw too...

emmett
July 10th, 2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by knelson
Nice one. That swimmer needs some work on proper body, and especially head, position!

Hmmm...his style seems to be serving him pretty well - he appears to be in the lead!

pmbchill
July 10th, 2004, 10:18 PM
Reminds me of a dream I had as an age group swimmer.......hmmmm!

Bob McAdams
July 11th, 2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by emmett
Hmmm...his style seems to be serving him pretty well - he appears to be in the lead!

It depends on how you interpret the picture. It could be that the sharks are trailing because they had to stop to eat whatever was originally in their lanes.

laineybug
July 11th, 2004, 11:30 AM
yup, Scott, my friend who took the picture, said something similar. He says the interpretation of the pic probably has nothing to do with swimming.

You know you are a swimmer when:
My friend went to Cozumel and all I got was this lousy pic!

Scott, if you read this I'm just kidding.

Lainey

sparx35
July 11th, 2004, 02:34 PM
must be wearing the new swimsuits complete with go faster dorsal fin...not working though...look at the chap in the lead...not requiring the new suits.....try again tyr...speedo...etc...:D