PDA

View Full Version : Finding the daily workouts

Red
July 11th, 2004, 01:16 PM
I have been out of the pool for ten years or so on my road bike. A recent achilles injury has forced me to put the bike away for the next two months. I have gotten back into the pool last week and swim about 1 1/2 miles four days a week. Recently, I met a guy in the pool who turned me on to this website. He had brought a word document that he got from the website which he described as the daily workout that comes in. I have not been able to locate it . Need some help. Also, what is the difference between a swim and a drill.

Thanks,

RED

Brian Stack
July 11th, 2004, 06:25 PM
Try this URL:http://forums.usms.org/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=95 or seach on the sidebar at the USMS home page for Discussion Forums, then look for "workouts" there. We have three coaches that post daily practices and they all include glossaries to help you figure out what they mean when they describe the sets. You can email any of the coaches if you need more info. Hopefully you'll enjoy the workouts so much that you'll add swimming to your regular routine.

See Ya
Brian