PDA

View Full Version : Coaching position

Fabena
July 22nd, 2004, 02:37 PM
Hello:
I live in Barcelona Spain, but I am very interested to be a Coach in any team in The United States. For me it is not difficult to move to have these experiencies there. I am a Physical education teacher. Also I have My PHD in Education from The Univeristy of Barcelona. I am 36 years old I have been coaching a Master Club the Third ranking in Spain and A junior Club in Barcelona, too.
Regards,
Ferney
From Barcelona-Spain
PD. I am posting my CV.

breastroker
September 28th, 2004, 11:26 AM
Ferney
You should investigate the American Swim Coaches Association (http://www.swimmingcoach.org/).

With your degrees you should have no problem going through the certification process. You should take the courses and start working here. With the certification you will be on even ground with other US coaches for coaching positions.

Good Luck,
Coach Wayne McCauley
ASCA Level 5 Masters

bitwiz
October 15th, 2004, 01:41 PM
Might want to take out date of birth, age and place of birth out of your CV. Irrelevant, and, at least in Canada and I belive it to be the case in US, illegal for employers to ask that info from possible employees...
Good luck!

craiglll@yahoo.com
August 3rd, 2005, 03:26 PM
You better have the right visa!

geochuck
July 1st, 2006, 10:23 AM
Fabena did you get a coaching job in the USA. You were looking almost 2 years to the day.