PDA

View Full Version : CMSA Semi-Annual Meeting

carlsaxton
September 13th, 2004, 11:49 AM
The CMSA Semi-Annual Meeting will take place on Thursday, October 14, 2004, at the Oak Brook Park District Administration and Family Recreation Center in Oak Brook. The Center is located on Forest Gate Rd, off Jorie Boulevard, between 31 st and 22 nd streets in Oak Brook and between York Road to the east and Route 83 to the west (630-990-4233 x201). It is directly across the road from the McDonald's campus and south of the Oak Brook Shopping Center.

Directions:
From I-88, take hwy 83 South to 31st St.
Go left (East )on 31st St to Jorie (1st street on left).
Turn Left (north) on Jorie.
Turn Left (west) on Forest Gate Rd. (1st street on left after turning onto Jorie). Forest Gate is opposite the McDonald's campus. Kroc Rd is the street on the Right. Forest Gate is the street on the Left.

Pizza and pop will be served. Please join us.

AGENDA
*Introduction of all 2003 - 2005 Board Members
*Selection of nomination committee for April 2005 elections *Executive Officers Reports *2005 Budget *Procedure for registration of USMS Registered clubs & Illinois Masters Subgroups *2004 - 2005 meet schedule *Selection of meet host for next year's CMSA state meet *Review of USMS convention by attending delegates (time permitting)

If you wish to have an item included in the agenda, please contact Mary Pohlmann at contactPresident@CMSAswimming.org

All CMSA members are welcome and encouraged to attend this meeting. Please be sure that your club or subgroup is represented. On behalf of the CMSA Board, we hope to see you at this meeting.

NKMD
September 13th, 2004, 12:26 PM
I would like to have an updated listing of CMSA meets by the meeting.

Meet directors please contact Nadine KM Day:

ndaypt@aol.com

Currently I have only 1 meet in the Fall:

Nov 14 at Evanston (SCY)

Feb 20 at Evanston (SCY)