6. 50 Fly
7. 100 Breast
8. 200 Mixed Medley Relay
9. 50 Free
10. 100 Fly
11. 50 Back
12. 100 IM

ENTRY LIMIT: 5 events plus relays.
400 IM is limited to the first 30 entries.
For event notification, please fill in e-mail address or send a SASE.
FEES: $4.00 per individual event
(Deck entries $5.00 per event)
$5.00 per relay.

Make checks payable to: Evanston Masters.
ENTRY DEADLINE: Send your entries including fees NO later then Tuesday, November 30, 2004 to:
Evanston Masters Invitational
Meet Director: Heidi Toft
6239 N Bell #1
Chicago, IL 60659
Deck entries will be allowed until the conclusion of the 400 IM. Deck Entries will first fill out open heats, then if necessary heats will be added aft the day of the meet (have money and CMSA card available).

Relay entries will be accepted until 9:30am, the day of the meet.

POSITIVE CHECK-IN: All swimmers entered after event 7 must check-in.
All events after event 7 will be seeded at the meet.

SEEDING: All individual events will be seeded slowest to fastest regardless of age or sex.

AWARDS: Trophies will be given to the top three scoring teams. Individual awards will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place by all age group and sex. Awards will be given to the top 3 relays in each age group. This facility has been measured in all competition lanes as required by 2004 rules for Top Ten and records recognition.

LOCATION: Evanston Township High School, 1600 Dodge Ave. The main pool is a 6 lane, 25 yard competition pool with flow through gutters and an electronic timing system. This is a fast pool plays frequent host ISHA state championships. There is a separate pool available for warm-up/warm-down throughout the meet. There is plenty of spectator seating and free parking.

DIRECTIONS: Take I-294 or I-94 and exit Dempster St. East (towards Lake Michigan). Travel East on Dempster through Skokie (approx. 5 miles from I-294 and 2 miles from I-94 to Dodge Ave. Evanston. Turn left (north) on Doge just pass McDonald’s &KFC. Continue on Dodge for 2 blocks. Evanston High School will be on your left.
Or take Lake Shore Drive North, then Sheridan Rd. north into Evanston to Dempster. Take a left (west) on Dempster and continue for 2 miles. Take a right on Dodge (north). Continue on Dodge for 2 blocks. Evanston High School will be on your left.

There is plenty of free parking in the lot on the east side of Dodge and Church St.

wilddave
November 17th, 2004, 09:45 AM
Nadine my dear,

Is there an entry form for the Evanston meet Dec 5th or do we deck enter? I checked the web page and nothing was mentioned. thanks.

NKMD
November 17th, 2004, 10:09 PM
I have sent the meet entry and consolidated entry form to Ramon, in addition I have given the Evanston Masters swim team permission to post both on their website.

But, for you Dave...
You can deck enter or just show up in an empty lane.

Too bad I won't be there to swim the 200 fly with you, oh, I forgot it's a sprint meet.

If anyone wants the consolidated entry form, just e-mail me:

ndaypt@aol.com

We will be using this entry form for ALLLLLLLLLL meets.

See you on deck next year.......

wilddave
November 18th, 2004, 09:47 AM
Thanks Nadine.

Aha, CMSA did change the way we enter meets. One standard entry form for all meets. Separate sheet for individual meet info. Now I get it and I like it. I might even pre-register for the meet!