PDA

View Full Version : High School Coaching position in Niles, IL

MPohlmann
November 17th, 2004, 09:20 AM
COACHING POSITION AVAILABLE

Notre Dame High School in Niles Illinois is looking for a head coach for their boy's swim team. Their season starts just after Thanksgiving.

The school is an all-boys high school in Niles Illinois, which is a near Northwest suburb of Chicago.

The past workouts are schooldays from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM. There would also be a number of swim meets.

Interested parties should contact the school Athletic Director, Mike Hennessey at 847-779-8652.

Boris
October 7th, 2007, 06:43 AM
Dear Mr/Ms,

I would like to apply for a job in your swimming club and would appreciate more information about the position available.

Please see more details about me below:

RESUME

Position applied: Swimming Coach/Head Coach

Personal Information

Name: BorisFamily Name: Grechushnikov

Residence Address: Papanintsev Street, 131-53. Barnaul, Altai Territory, Russia.

Place of Birth: The Altai Territory, Russia.

Date of Birth: Jan. 10th, 1957.

Marital Status: Married, have a wife & 2 mature grown-up daughters.

Tel: +7-3852-384-284

Educational Background

1978-1983 – The Altai Agricultural Institute, Department of Economics, Bachelor Degree.

1986-1989 – Omsk Institute of Physical Culture, Bachelor Degree, Coach &Teacher.

1994-1998 –member of International & Local Coaches’ Seminars.

1993 – 2002 – interviewee for the local TV sports programs & newspapers.

Working Experience

1999-present - Head Swimming coach, Sports Complex “Ob”, Barnaul.

1983-1999 - Swimming coach, Swimming pool “Neptun”, Yarovoye, The Altai Territory.

1998(July, 19-August, 2) – Chief swimming coach of the All World Stars Women Team, Good Will Games, New York, USA.

1996 – Main National Team Swimming Coach, Russia.

1995 – 1997 – Junior Russian Team Coach, Russia.

1995 –European Championship, Geneva, Switzerland.

1993 - European Olympic Days, Pardubizi, Czech Republic.

Main Responsibilities:

Planning and directing training and recommending acquisition of swimmers for professional swimming team: directing conditioning of swimmers to achieve maximum athletic performance. Assessing swimmers’ skills and assigning team positions. Evaluating own and opposition team capabilities to determine sports strategy. Coaching and directing coach, professional athletes to instruct swimmers in techniques of swimming. Participating in discussions with other clubs to sell or trade swimmers.

Awards

Was given the award of the “Best Coach of the Altai Territory”, Russia from 2000 to 2003.

Brought up & trained my daughter, who is a master of sports of the international class & has got the following titles:

- The 5-time winner of the Russian Championships.

- The 2 –time gold & 2- time silver medalist in Good Will Games in New York, USA in 1998.

- The 2-time winner of the European Championship in Geneva, Switzerland in 1995.

- The gold medalist of the European Olympic Days in Pardubizi, Czech Republic in 1993.

- The member of many European & World Championships.

Brought up & trained 10 masters of sports, 23 candidates of sports, & many sportsmen of the 1st rate.

Every year I test & choose the most talented children from the 1st & 2nd grades & form new swimming groups.

During the coach’s career I visited 15 countries & got acquainted with their cultures, traditions, and ways of life. I also had a chance to exchange coach’s experience & professional techniques with the most qualified coaches & sportsmen all over the world. I have a great potential to implement my knowledge & experience & am ready to exchange & share it with coaches of your country. I am sure that I can contribute to your swimming environment.