PDA

View Full Version : I need specific directions how to post my own avatar!

USMSarah
December 31st, 2004, 12:41 PM
Help!

From start to finish, I need instructions how to post my own avatar... do I have to scan something?

NEED IT IN "Layman's Terms"!!!

Thanks
S.

Seagurl51
December 31st, 2004, 12:56 PM
If the picture you want is already on your computer than no you don't have to scan anything...but if it's not already on your computer than scan it in and save it.

1) Go into the place where you edit your avatar...where you got the one you have now. Click on Account Info then click on Edit Options.

2) Scroll all the way down to where you can change your avatar then click on Change Avatar next to the pic of your current one.

3) Then it will bring you to a page with a bunch of pictures on it scroll down to the bottom and it will have a place that says Upload from Computer (or something like that).

4) Click on that and then just find the file that you saved your picture in and click open. Then it should upload!

Hope that makes sense!!

~Kyra

hooked-on-swimming
December 31st, 2004, 09:50 PM
Also, before you try to post you pic here make sure you edit it to fit the required size(which is rediculously small - 64x64 pixels), also when saving after scanning, don't save it with the high quality do something like medium - that will take a lot less space(you are limited in that, too).
Good luck!

USMSarah
January 5th, 2005, 08:41 PM
thank u!

i did it!

Seagurl51
January 5th, 2005, 08:43 PM
Cute avatar Sarah!!