PDA

View Full Version : Ever happen to you?

jpjackson76
February 1st, 2005, 07:18 AM
Up this morning at 5:00am for a swim. Grap gym bag pre-packed last night and out the door, get to pool, forgot swim suit, now I can't swim. Can't swim tonight I have school. Oh well probably needed the rest anyways.

Scansy
February 1st, 2005, 09:41 AM
I have gone to the pool without my bag. I have also arrived and been without a towel. I borrowed one from the lost and found. It really reeked and I did to for the rest of the day until I got home and showered. If I forget a towel again, I will air dry.

jpjackson76
February 1st, 2005, 11:43 AM
You're brave using a found towel, I hope you didn't wipe your face with it. Gross

I've gone the air dry route before, little chilly, but works.

EyeoreSAM
February 1st, 2005, 11:57 AM
I always put my suit on before I leave the house in the morning--I have forgotten underwear and had to go home before work----not very comfortable!!

scyfreestyler
February 1st, 2005, 12:02 PM
I always put my suit on at home and I have yet to forget a towel. Fortunately, my gym membership comes with towel service just in case I ever do forget my own towel.

jean sterling
February 1st, 2005, 01:45 PM
I keep two very thin old bathing suits in my locker just in case I forget my suit. The locker suits are so thin that I would have to wear both at the same time. Oh well, it would be like swimming with a drag suit.

valhallan
February 1st, 2005, 01:50 PM
Always keep an extra suit and pair of goggles in one of the many side pouches of your bag in case of emergency, or should I say *brain fog*.

I like to pack all the gear the night before when my mind is still in gear. Even two mugs of morning coffee sometimes can't kick start the brain neurons to throw the suit in,... even when it's staring you in the face. :D

thisgirl13
February 1st, 2005, 02:15 PM
I think, in the 11 years I've been swimming in the sense that it required more than just a suit to participate, that I've forgotten everything in my bag at least once.

Suit, goggles, towel, cap, even small things like shampoo, hairbrush, etc.....it seems, no matter how much I try, sometimes, something just slips out of your mind.

*sigh* we all have days like that, I guess.