PDA

View Full Version : Speedo Endurance Jammer

scyfreestyler
February 4th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Has anybody had the opportunity to try one of these suits out? They claim to be much more durable than the standard Jammer they sell and are therefore ideally suited for use in practice. The price is exactly the same I believe but I am wondering what they feel like. Are they stiff as a board? Rough and irritating? TIA.

etrain
February 4th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Watch out, because you can't use them at some meets. Our hometown college team bought them and then later found out that the emblems (2 you are only allowed 1) were too big and they also embroider them into the fabric.

Just my $0.02 of what I know about them...

etrain

thisgirl13
February 4th, 2005, 03:48 PM
I'm not a guy, but I do own one of the women's Speedo Endurance suits for practice.........so I don't know if my 2 cents will help, but I assume they make the women's suits the same as men's, fabric-wise.

The suit is awesome. It's slightly smaller than regular Lycra suits, so you might want to order a size up. It's held up really well in my daily practices so far, no stretching out or fading or anything like that, just like it promises.

So, from the viewpoint of one who has used the Speedo Endurance (gender aside), try it out.

thisgirl13
February 4th, 2005, 03:49 PM
Oh, they're also extremely comfortable, fabric-wise. It's just a polyester blend, but very much like Lycra, feel-wise.

craiglll@yahoo.com
February 4th, 2005, 04:28 PM
thank you foryor comments every one. Iws going to buy one but didn't. Now I will.

scyfreestyler
February 4th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Hmm? Sounds like I want one for sure but now I am confused about the size. My current 32's are about a perfect fit, nice and snug without cutting off the blood supply to my lower legs :), but I am afraid that the jump to a 34 will be too loose. I think I'll stick with the 32's and exchange them if need be.

gull
February 4th, 2005, 05:25 PM
Buy your usual size. I've had a pair for several months--the lining eventually wore out but the suit still looks and fits great.

LindsayNB
February 4th, 2005, 06:08 PM
I wear a 32 in the lycra version and in the endurance version, and both of mine have single identical logos. I've been wearing mine for several months and there is no sign of wear yet, the lycra one's I've had would have been transparent long ago. I think the endurance version is maybe slightly less elastic but not noticably.