PDA

View Full Version : 1650 Free

carlsaxton
March 21st, 2005, 06:14 AM
The 1650 has about 80 swimmers thus far and it's split pretty evenly between Thursday and Friday night. For those of you wanting to swim this event, there is still time to get your entry in and register. Remember, entries must be postmarked by Monday, March 28.

craiglll@yahoo.com
March 30th, 2005, 01:45 PM
I'm scheduled to swim on Friday. Is it possible to know what heet I'll be in?

carlsaxton
March 31st, 2005, 09:05 AM
Craig:

We will post the heat sheets and psych sheets no later than April 10 (please see meet entry form). The 1650 is a positive check in swim. So, you'll need to check in on Friday or have someone check you in. Heats will be created by 4:30 pm each day for the 1650.

--Carl

SwiminONandON
March 31st, 2005, 10:01 AM
Do you have an approximate total for the number of swimmers entered? And the number of "splashes"? Thanks so much!

craiglll@yahoo.com
March 31st, 2005, 10:49 AM
I looked but couldn't find when heets will be posted. I just looked and saw it. sorry

carlsaxton
March 31st, 2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by SwiminONandON
Do you have an approximate total for the number of swimmers entered? And the number of "splashes"? Thanks so much!

Not yet. We're still receiving entries in the mail postmarked by the deadline. We should know this no later than April 10.

craiglll@yahoo.com
April 2nd, 2005, 04:50 PM
Do we need to have our own counters? I won't have one for Friday night. I woudl be happy to volunteer to count for some one if they woudl count for me.

carlsaxton
April 2nd, 2005, 10:20 PM
Yes, we will follow the same format as in previous years, where swimmers are responsible for providing their own counters in both the 1650 & 500 freestyle events.

If anyone wishes to volunteer to be a lap counter, that would be very welcome for those swimmers who don't have one.

craiglll@yahoo.com
April 4th, 2005, 11:27 AM
I will volunteer to count for anyone on Friday night. I am also looking for a counter.

carlsaxton
April 6th, 2005, 02:50 PM
Attached are the preliminary heat sheets for the 1650 on Thursday and Friday nights.

As a reminder, the 1650 is a positive check-in, which means you (or someone on your behalf), must check you in for this event no later than 4:30 pm on the day you are swimming.

The heat sheets may change depending on positive check-ins.

Additionally, if you notice that your team listed is incorrect, please contact Kevin Auger and let him know because we received numerous abbreviations for the same team and some of the abbreviations were indecipherable.

--Carl